Seremban GG & T-Shirt for sale (limited) on 17 Jan 2010

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

cflai
Valued Contributor
Location: Seremban (NUVI760 GPSMAP60CSX DOPODU1000 NUVI265WT NUVI1460)

Re: Seremban GG & T-Shirt for sale (limited) on 17 Jan 2010

Postby cflai » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 pm

I thought you are waiting for X6??
Changed your mind so fast?....Hehe :-'

Yeah lor, understand too premature to go Papago as most of my long 4X4 trips are out of Malaysia..... so besides MFM, I need to have more maps.....

9W2CBL
Polygon Mapper

Postby 9W2CBL » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:54 pm

edchuang wrote:Bro 9W2CBL,

Almost weekly we have mini GG eating Hokkien Noodle.....just let us know when you coming here.. :D

You guys weekly happening when leh? If happen that I in KL when your Mini GG is happening then I come lor!

Uncle Lai, Garmin is still the best that can eat many many country maps than papago.

I go outside of malaysia, Garmin is my companion for sure!

Cheers!
Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius
The avatar is design by Bro. Sulphur - Thanks!
Owned - nuvi200 (US Version), nuvi255W (TWN -> SGMY -> US -> TWN), Last MobileXT V5.00.60

sivanya51

Postby sivanya51 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 pm

cflai wrote:Was very nice to meet people new to me, and meeting up with those I have met before. :peace:

Was shocked to mxpert eet Siva with whom I have drank many times in the past at the Sg Ujong Club bar without realizing he is a fellow GPS 'freak'..! :ko: :ko:

To all, many thanks - have as usual, learned many new things!!! :rox:

Never too old to learn in an ever changing world! :tq: :tq:

Fancheng, you forgot to give me my Tee Shirt leh! I also forgot to ask you for it :D :D

Bro, we are not freaks mah, we are enthusiast.
I am glad I attended and met fancheng whom I had known for years and didn't know was an expert tracker and an enthusiast. Cflai it was a pleasant surprise and happy to have met other fellow mfm friends. Take care and with best regards Siva

cflai
Valued Contributor

Postby cflai » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:20 am

kjamaludin wrote:Hi all,
It was very nice meeting all of you.
Have achieved my objectives of attending the GG:
* Make new friends
* Check SD card/slot
* Install/renaming maps
* Original Garmin maps
* Handwriting input
* NS map feedback
* Seremban POIs
* Mapsource
* Map info

Forgot to ask this objective:
* Saving regularly travelled routes

Definitely will join any GG in Seremban & possibly other GG outside of Seremban.

Minor correction: my Garmin is 1460.

Kj
(Kjamaludin)

Bro kj

GGs sometimes not sure good or not 'cos it can make one blow the pockets too. The more I see other people's machines, the more I get 'crazy'. When I saw Bros Sharkteef, Edchuang and Fancheng playing with the Papago during the last Melaka GG, I wanted to have one, now I see your 1460, I have ordered one! Taking delivery of it today..... :mrgreen:

Anyway, you mentioned that you forgot to copy all the original files from your 1460 into your computer b4 you replaced them, would you want a copy? When you come this way, bring your pen drive and I can transfer them to you.

When I get my new machine, I will copy all the files into my computer, then I will change the basemap from the local region to the world one, then I am going to muck around with many many maps like all the brother's in the NUVI1460 thread into the /system and /map sub-roots. Looking forward to a few days of play-play before the next GG. =P~ =P~

Then I know I can see better on my next 4X4 trips!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Last edited by cflai on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

cflai
Valued Contributor

Postby cflai » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 am

sivanya51

I am glad I attended and met fancheng whom I had known for years and didn't know was an expert tracker and an enthusiast. Cflai it was a pleasant surprise and happy to have met other fellow mfm friends. Take care and with best regards Siva

Bro sinanya51

'Freak' is only a figure of speech lah. At least from now, we will have more to talk about at the club bar counter..

Must find a corner at the bar where the GPS can link to the satellites first, then we can have our own mini GG with beer instead of Starbuck coffee! :lol: :lol:

sivanya51

Postby sivanya51 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 pm

cflai wrote:
sivanya51

Bro sinanya51

'Freak' is only a figure of speech lah. At least from now, we will have more to talk about at the club bar counter..

Must find a corner at the bar where the GPS can link to the satellites first, then we can have our own mini GG with beer instead of Starbuck coffee! :lol: :lol:

looking forward to it. Maybe can get some more freaks at bar and we don''t know who they are. We can start it of and invite our other friends to join us. =D> :thumbsup:

Return to “Past Gatherings”