GG at Johor Bahru, The last GG for Year 2009

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

zamad
Valued Contributor

Re: GG at Johor Bahru, The last GG for Year 2009

Postby zamad » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:00 am

bro sharkteef... thanks for posting the pictures. I like the 'This is them' picture. :-'
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Postby sharkteef » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:01 am

my 5mp nokia fon takes lovely piktars unker fruit , i adjusted the aperture and play with the white balance and iso setting to get beautifoo piktars like that. then i play wid the flash setting make sure red eye reduction kick in, then tweak the exposure levels abit......

sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Postby sharkteef » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 am

zamad wrote:bro sharkteef... thanks for posting the pictures. I like the 'This is them' picture. :-'

wokayyy. i like the this is them piktar too but the bestest piktar is this is her ! aunty barnes really photogenic.

ace
Valued Contributor

Postby ace » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:09 am

Just come back from a tour of JB.....I think the other fellas are still chomping somewhere...in JB... :lol:

Went through some heavy rains, hear a lot of mobile speed traps alerts, recalculating, "hello hello...where are you?" "Er....somewhere in JB, wait for me, clearing custom soon" *$#(Q*^@$!*&# why so many people going in the same direction today.....listen to some mutt quarrelling on the streets, hear screeching sounds of braking testing...and many more....and of course meeting some old friends whom we have not met for awhile, Bro Robo, Steven86, Antyong, Sunn.....too bad the shop did not have the special for the sharky fella.....

Er...this photo...looks like a MIW gether together in JB.. :lol: :mrgreen:
sharkteef wrote:Image

cynide
Contributor

Postby cynide » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:23 am

sharkteef wrote:A big big thank you to

Unker robo for organizing this event and making sure it all went well.
All the unkers in the party van ...... for something
Unker duke and unker fauzee for acknowledging me
Unker silverbeauty & jaguar who yam seng with me
Unker barnes for letting me take piktar with aunty barnes
Unker cruiser who i finally met
Unker steven who i also finally met
Unker fancheng who i met many times and will continue to meet
Unker ong who i met 2nd time and more to kambing
Unker ah bin who brought me to fetch ah kiang
Unker ah kiang for kambing from sinjiapoh to come eated wid me
Unker Kumar for making me spesial chau fan - next time use pok ok unker kumar ?

many many thank you to all unker unker and aunty aunty
too many to mention coz more than 9000 people attended this function.

Wah! So fast piktar come out ah? :thumbsup:
:tq: 2 bro duke 4 tumpang me there & send me back home & all d potographer. :peace:
:tq: 2 bro fauzee & robin & d rest of d bro whom some I yet 2 know 4 a gd chat & some info sharing. (like taking grammy award ah; thank here, thank there) :mrgreen:
9000 people??? :-k
Mayb we'll c again wen I c u all :peace:

fruitplus
Polygon Mapper

Postby fruitplus » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:36 am

sharkteef wrote:my 5mp nokia fon takes lovely piktars unker fruit , i adjusted the aperture and play with the white balance and iso setting to get beautifoo piktars like that. then i play wid the flash setting make sure red eye reduction kick in, then tweak the exposure levels abit......

Nais la unker,so later on can adapted on my 3.2mp nokia..can take our piktar later with my 3.2 ok.
I like to use redeye reduction bcoz don wanna see your "red devils" eyes..hahaha
Past + Present = Future

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:40 am

ace wrote:Just come back from a tour of JB.....I think the other fellas are still chomping somewhere...in JB... :lol:

Went through some heavy rains, hear a lot of mobile speed traps alerts, recalculating, "hello hello...where are you?" "Er....somewhere in JB, wait for me, clearing custom soon" *$#(Q*^@$!*&# why so many people going in the same direction today.....listen to some mutt quarrelling on the streets, hear screeching sounds of braking testing...and many more....and of course meeting some old friends whom we have not met for awhile, Bro Robo, Steven86, Antyong, Sunn.....too bad the shop did not have the special for the sharky fella.....

Er...this photo...looks like a MIW gether together in JB.. :lol: :mrgreen:

alamak...you missing in action lah, you miss the best fun in the later part, we went to loo for ms loo, waa...her cooking damn shoik man, got curry fish, indon curry prawn, got dunno wat call duck.....etc

then we go jusco shopping, dancing with Santa claus....we nearly buy the whole shopping.....

Then some more very happening....with the new 20L restriction, I go 2 petrol ksiok and pump 3 times.....I chiak Pa Pa come home, my car also chiak Pa Pa come home..... :mrgreen:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

dvpro

Postby dvpro » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:48 am

sharkteef wrote:my 5mp nokia fon takes lovely piktars unker fruit , i adjusted the aperture and play with the white balance and iso setting to get beautifoo piktars like that. then i play wid the flash setting make sure red eye reduction kick in, then tweak the exposure levels abit......

How come the EXIF says differently? :tease:
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

ace
Valued Contributor

Postby ace » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 am

singawon wrote:alamak...you missing in action lah, you miss the best fun in the later part, we went to loo for ms loo, waa...her cooking damn shoik man, got curry fish, indon curry prawn, got dunno wat call duck.....etc

then we go jusco shopping, dancing with Santa claus....we nearly buy the whole shopping.....

Then some more very happening....with the new 20L restriction, I go 2 petrol ksiok and pump 3 times.....I chiak Pa Pa come home, my car also chiak Pa Pa come home..... :mrgreen:

I say..... :cry:

I went to see the night scene in JB....very happening......and yeah....I only pumped once only....20L...than kept missing to turn into the next station...end up....CIQ already... :oops: bye bye JB....see you soon... :mrgreen:

fruitplus
Polygon Mapper

Postby fruitplus » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:09 am

dvpro wrote:

How come the EXIF says differently? :tease:

Modified EXIF la bro dvpro...unker shark got "black skill" hehehe
Past + Present = Future

Return to “Past Gatherings”