Ipoh 2009 Last GG - Collecting MFM T-Shirt 06 Dec 2009

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

User avatar
alyem
Regional Mapper
Posts: 2139
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm
Location: K. Lumpur (Nuvi 710, Legend Hcx) and Oregon 300

Re: Ipoh 2009 Last GG - Collecting MFM T-Shirt 06 Dec 2009

Postby alyem » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm

ronchan wrote:
alyem wrote:Wonder did bro Jimmy brought any POLO T.. :mrgreen:
It was in my mind that I wanted to make one MFM Singlet for Bro Jimmy.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


He is waiting for the black edition. :mrgreen:


Can try.. no problem... what size is he wearing??? look like XXL will fit him..
But I still want try a Singlet for him... :mrgreen:
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

User avatar
muurali
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:08 am
Location: Semenyih, Selangor, Nuvi205w

Re: Ipoh 2009 Last GG - Collecting MFM T-Shirt 06 Dec 2009

Postby muurali » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:38 am

Thanks guys....even though I was there just for a short while, it was really nice to meet all the otais and I have learned some important things on tracking, a short session by Bro Trekker1......beside that manage to get to know my hometown guy, kyrie and ex ACS guys, my seniors......once again many thanks...keep u p the gud work...
Email: muraliramoo@gmail.com
H/P : 012-973 7034

User avatar
gloomis10
Valued Contributor
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Ipoh
Contact:

Re: Ipoh 2009 Last GG - Collecting MFM T-Shirt 06 Dec 2009

Postby gloomis10 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Sorry I can't make it this time GG...Cox I get stuck in P PC fair :)
ermmmf ew new faces this time ar.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

User avatar
jimmyong64
Valued Contributor
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Menglembu,Ipoh N4 33.122' E101 03.226'
Contact:

Re: Ipoh 2009 Last GG - Collecting MFM T-Shirt 06 Dec 2009

Postby jimmyong64 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

alyem wrote:
ronchan wrote:
alyem wrote:Wonder did bro Jimmy brought any POLO T.. :mrgreen:
It was in my mind that I wanted to make one MFM Singlet for Bro Jimmy.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


He is waiting for the black edition. :mrgreen:


Can try.. no problem... what size is he wearing??? look like XXL will fit him..
But I still want try a Singlet for him... :mrgreen:

Bro alyem xxL is too big for me M is perfect and black colour is the best. :tq:

User avatar
alyem
Regional Mapper
Posts: 2139
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm
Location: K. Lumpur (Nuvi 710, Legend Hcx) and Oregon 300

Re: Ipoh 2009 Last GG - Collecting MFM T-Shirt 06 Dec 2009

Postby alyem » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm

jimmyong64 wrote:Bro alyem xxL is too big for me M is perfect and black colour is the best. :tq:


Bro.. you refer to Singlet or Polo T ??
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

User avatar
jimmyong64
Valued Contributor
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Menglembu,Ipoh N4 33.122' E101 03.226'
Contact:

Re: Ipoh 2009 Last GG - Collecting MFM T-Shirt 06 Dec 2009

Postby jimmyong64 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 am

alyem wrote:
jimmyong64 wrote:Bro alyem xxL is too big for me M is perfect and black colour is the best. :tq:


Bro.. you refer to Singlet or Polo T ??

Bro alyem if you can Singlet will do and thank you very much.


Return to “Past Gatherings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests