SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

User avatar
JJ007
Valued Contributor
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:37 pm
Location: Singapore, Johor (and sometimes Batam)
Contact:

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby JJ007 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Axela wrote:
silverbeauty wrote:Bro Axela, your humble photos sweeeee la .. Mind sharing with us the model of your little toy :thumbsup:

Panasonic LX3...selling @ $680- with 4GB card. :thumbsup:


wah Bro Axela, I thought you just bought the LX3 ? now selling already? btw, this photo must be taken from your favorate Nikon DSLR lah, very good macro details ... =P~

OT liao, however, newbies, see our GG covered 'wide angle' of topics too, not just GPS. Not forgetting the beer ... just 1 cup, we talked like old bro liao (thks bro Jaguar, Pauchai, and ? who bought us beers), so pls come join us, don't be shy (if shy to talk buy us beer lah ..)
Device : Edge 800, Nuvi 1460 SG/My, Oregon 300
EPL : Man United Rocks !

User avatar
Axela
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby Axela » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:26 pm

JJ007 wrote:
wah Bro Axela, I thought you just bought the LX3 ? now selling already? btw, this photo must be taken from your favorate Nikon DSLR lah, very good macro details ... =P~

OT liao, however, newbies, see our GG covered 'wide angle' of topics too, not just GPS. Not forgetting the beer ... just 1 cup, we talked like old bro liao (thks bro Jaguar, Pauchai, and ? who bought us beers), so pls come join us, don't be shy (if shy to talk buy us beer lah ..)

Me not selling......just some info for those who wanna buy.... :thumbsup:
Nokia X6/
AR-01 active antenna/3D/ Di-GPS with D700

User avatar
jaguar
Valued Contributor
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:41 am

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby jaguar » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Oh me oh my... I post my story now..... I came about 20 minutes past 3:30PM... The guys oredi yakking away... but i felt someting funny .... no gps on the talbe !!! :)

Look !!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

This guy is telling his wawa our secrets....
Image

OH boy... Then, I said "Ahem...Ahem..."... and suddenly.... the tables got cleared (briefly).... and everything look like gps gg...

Aha... how to setup nroute...
Image

YOu sure that thing runs on Windows ?
Image

That is my igo system :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
jaguar
Valued Contributor
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:41 am

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby jaguar » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 pm

Mr ONg... please help... how to draw polygon huh? this look like a snake... :D
Image

Smile boy... smile...\
Image

Hello bro... look here... don't just tok to bro Pauchai... teach me about mupsauce la.
Image

No sweat.. Mr Ong to the rescue...
Image

Even Bro Axela pretending to be serious :lol:
Image

No matter what.... no beer no serious.. \:D/
Image

In the final hours... they got real serious.. climbing over shooulders and stretching necks
Image
Image

Great job guys..... one for the road :champ:

sotongkia
Moderator
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby sotongkia » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 am

Haha.. I always like the way Bro Jaguar tell stories... :good:

User avatar
silverbeauty
Moderator
Posts: 3521
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby silverbeauty » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:03 am

Alamak Bro Jag, you already tipsy when you come. GPS GG have to have GPS la .... on table have ... :mrgreen:

So sad only 1 newbie ( bro particle ) turn up. We made him welcome ... Where are the rest ? Don't be shy la ... come come ... when next gg is announced ....

User avatar
Axela
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby Axela » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:26 pm

silverbeauty wrote:Alamak Bro Jag, you already tipsy when you come. GPS GG have to have GPS la .... on table have ... :mrgreen:

So sad only 1 newbie ( bro particle ) turn up. We made him welcome ... Where are the rest ? Don't be shy la ... come come ... when next gg is announced ....

Next round Kallang Mac... \:D/
Nokia X6/
AR-01 active antenna/3D/ Di-GPS with D700

jchoong
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:48 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby jchoong » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 pm

As Jaguar said...."No matter what.... no beer no serious.. ". So, how to have GG at Mac? Looks like you guys had great fun; too bad I missed out!
Nuvi 2575; 40LM; Nexus 4

User avatar
Axela
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby Axela » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:31 pm

jchoong wrote:As Jaguar said...."No matter what.... no beer no serious.. ". So, how to have GG at Mac? Looks like you guys had great fun; too bad I missed out!

A&W Root Beer lor... \:D/
Nokia X6/
AR-01 active antenna/3D/ Di-GPS with D700

User avatar
singawon
Valued Contributor
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Re: SG MFM GG @ 8th Nov 2008

Postby singawon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:30 pm

Bro particle was so stress after ah Ong seriuosly want him to go geyland and get the latest poi for the PRC hangout that he was all wet...... :lol: :mrgreen: while ah chuan was admiring..., :-#
IMG_0200.jpg
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教



Return to “Past Gatherings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests