Sg MFM GG @ Botak Jones @Toa Payoh on 19-April (11am)

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Chuah
Polygon Mapper
Location: SG Nuvi 200, 76CX, Holux GPSmile 62 + Papago X2, 3, 5 + Omnia 2 GMXT

Re: Sg MFM GG @ Botak Jones @Toa Payoh on 19-April (11am)

Postby Chuah » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 am

But we have bad experience with Botak Jones staff :frus:
:fire:

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:12 am

Updated Photo with nicks included
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OngCC
Senior Mapper

Postby OngCC » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:42 am

FrancisTLim came down from Penang for the GG? =D> =D> =D>
Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs.
http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11630

JJ007
Valued Contributor

Postby JJ007 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:25 am

OngCC wrote:You guys really enjoyed the GG, too bad I can't attend it yesterday. After the installer compilation is already 1300hrs+, my time to sleep already... :zzz:

the group size is a bit big however it is own time own target, so as it turn out everybody see and talked what they like most :-'

the botak jones antie (not botak wawa lah, bro Sin, sabo us) quite fearce, "你们开会啊 ?瓦蒙要 charge 地叻 …" (you all having meeting, we have to charge you ...), so some how later some 'antie killer' managed to convinced her, some more can tapped power to charge notebook, :peace: tock kong :prayer: :prayer:

having said that, may be next time we really need to find some other place if the response is "mega" ...

still we want botak wawa, not antie ... (she not botak also lah, antie sui lah :wink: :wink: )
Device : Edge 800, Nuvi 1460 SG/My, Oregon 300
EPL : Man United Rocks !

sehsuan

Postby sehsuan » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:51 am

Chuah wrote:But we have bad experience with Botak Jones staff :frus:

that was the drinks stall operator Old Maid.

she was so defensive when i tried to tell her nicely, that she pulled a chair away, and my backpack standing vertical with my laptop inside just slopped down. she went on railing about "orrr i dont know etc etc, your problem, you take care of your things..."

in the end, i decided that she was really a problem, and just chose to ignore her. if i had to run my laptop for data recovery charges.... bring it up to the management.... :peace:

jchoong

Postby jchoong » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:37 pm

.....that's why must drink beer or wine - instead of kopi-o. Service at the bar counter is always good and with a pretty smile!
Nuvi 2575; 40LM; Nexus 4

lost4ever

Postby lost4ever » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:56 pm

=D> Great to see the veterans ... and newcomers continue to meet! =D> =D>

Hope to be there next time. :D

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:15 pm

OngCC wrote:You guys really enjoyed the GG, too bad I can't attend it yesterday. After the installer compilation is already 1300hrs+, my time to sleep already... :zzz:

Now i know why i was a bit moody that day, miss your sweet smile mah..... :lol:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Chuah wrote:But we have bad experience with Botak Jones staff :frus:

Ya lor, really piss off by that lao aunty.... :fire:
JJ007 wrote:the botak jones antie (not botak wawa lah, bro Sin, sabo us) quite fearce, "你们开会啊 ?瓦蒙要 charge 地叻 …" (you all having meeting, we have to charge you ...), so some how later some 'antie killer' managed to convinced her, some more can tapped power to charge notebook, :peace: tock kong :prayer: :prayer:

having said that, may be next time we really need to find some other place if the response is "mega" ...

still we want botak wawa, not antie ... (she not botak also lah, antie sui lah :wink: :wink: )

When i was there that morning about 10am, i met the canteen operator's boss, which he mentioned he was very happy to have us to organise the GG there, if future need to reverse the place, just let him know in advance.......but it know that the lao aunty is ruining his plan.... #-o
sehsuan wrote:that was the drinks stall operator Old Maid.

she was so defensive when i tried to tell her nicely, that she pulled a chair away, and my backpack standing vertical with my laptop inside just slopped down. she went on railing about "orrr i dont know etc etc, your problem, you take care of your things..."

in the end, i decided that she was really a problem, and just chose to ignore her. if i had to run my laptop for data recovery charges.... bring it up to the management.... :peace:

She is just a typical lpsoh.....lan pa soh :mrgreen:

I think time to look around for a better place for GG.... :thumbsup:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Whoaah... what a shame or shambles if any of you get mistreated or mis-served by a lady link thats not a wonderfil WaWa... has brudder Jag missed his charmes on this occasion???

One thing needs to be understood... catering is BIG business as always and the better location, quality settings, right participation and drinks all round go hand in hand with a successful closure as well... and publicity in itself will soon pay off too... think shrewd and sharp and your next new location will and can be a top hit with even more participation and soon on its way to recognition too... want the Press to be tipped next? :-$ ...
Think of potential related Sponsors here... big occasion for the family too, members won't find excuses for not making to it :mrgreen:

THEY want to make it on their calendar for sure...so, be creative and plan plenty but exciting too. Beer doesn't have to be the main drink... and no fussy "aunty" to deal with, maybe... nice ladies with good smell and looking sweet too... to help boost the event!!

Hope a new venue will be next!!! :rox:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

Return to “Past Gatherings”