AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

User avatar
ccwong
JCV Master
JCV Master
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby ccwong » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm

mysterio wrote:
ccwong wrote:

nanti my wife marah, :lol:


Dun worry Bro ccwong wife very nice person she will not marah :lol:

Bro ccwong "will start draw JCV again" Wow!! after long time not drawing, Good Job Bro :thumbsup:

New Sifu for JCV is Born =D> , dont foerget to tech me [-o<



i'm not sifu-lah, :oops:

pls check ur teluk intan jcv, here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6744&start=90

:tq:

User avatar
fruitplus
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 1425
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: On The Road
Contact:

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby fruitplus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:55 pm

ccwong wrote:
mysterio wrote:
ccwong wrote:

nanti my wife marah, :lol:


Dun worry Bro ccwong wife very nice person she will not marah :lol:

Bro ccwong "will start draw JCV again" Wow!! after long time not drawing, Good Job Bro :thumbsup:

New Sifu for JCV is Born =D> , dont foerget to tech me [-o<



i'm not sifu-lah, :oops:

pls check ur teluk intan jcv, here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6744&start=90

:tq:

Wah2...now bro ccwong otai for JCV lor..hehehe.. :champ:
Past + Present = Future

User avatar
Inggo
Contributor
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 am
Location: N04'37.399"E103'12.484" MyGPS,Nuvi,PapagoX2/X3/X5 Mapking, I-GO, GarminXT GoSPEED
Contact:

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby Inggo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 pm

ccwong wrote:ya lor, the word "WITH", very sensitive lah :lol:

nanti my wife marah, :lol:
mysterio wrote:Dun worry Bro ccwong very nice person she will not marah :lol:
Bro ccwong "will start draw JCV again" Wow!! after long time not drawing, Good Job Bro :thumbsup:

New Sifu for JCV is Born =D> , dont foerget to tech me [-o<

ok lah tu gays ..ups sory.. Guys :mrgreen:

:thumbsup: to Born of New JCV sifu.. :champ:

after meet Bro Fruitplus and play play with mapedit, i surprisingly that its so easy..
just to make familiar with mfm's custom polygon skin & classes & mp format..
then maybe i wanna to be a born as mapper too.. :wink:

but, Bro Ccwong i want to added surpise for your GG that i want to release my Speedometer menu.
& gift Free for mfm contributor (Tracker,VC,Mapper,PoligonMaper or anyone) that have to contribute to mfm.
anyway my program is based on winCE and very stable now.. and its fit for any Papago version..
that i've try it before at Bro Antyong's Holux (one week before he retired ) and now fits for any WinCE based PND..

Maybe going to pre release to KL-GG and give free copy to our Sifu's there.. \:D/
Last edited by Inggo on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image
...maybe the -m'force'm- will be with you, always.. :peace:
:mrgreen: Skywalker

User avatar
fruitplus
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 1425
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: On The Road
Contact:

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby fruitplus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Inggo wrote:after meet Bro Fruitplus and play play with mapedit, i surprisingly that its so easy..
just to make familiar with mfm's custom polygon skin & classes & mp format..
then maybe i wanna to be a born as mapper too.. :wink:

but, Bro Ccwong i want to added surpise for your GG that i want to release my Speedometer menu.
& gift Free for mfm contributor (Tracker,VC,Mapper,PoligonMaper or anyone) that have to contribute to mfm.
anyway my program is based on winCE and very stable now.. and its fits for any Papago version..
that i've try it before at Bro Antyong's Holux (one week before he retired ) and now fit's any WinCE based PND..

Maybe going to pre release to KL-GG and give free copy to our Sifu's there.. \:D/

Your :welcome: Bro Inggo...Its so easy bro to do with MapEdit.
Just get know to it & you'll be master in mapping =P~ :peace:

So for the PND skin, hope it can be use by all of our MFM members here.
Get your free copy & put into your device.
For the person that can make their own skin, they can share with us or :$gone: if someone want the skin from you.
Past + Present = Future

User avatar
ccwong
JCV Master
JCV Master
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby ccwong » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Inggo wrote:
ccwong wrote:ya lor, the word "WITH", very sensitive lah :lol:

nanti my wife marah, :lol:
mysterio wrote:Dun worry Bro ccwong very nice person she will not marah :lol:
Bro ccwong "will start draw JCV again" Wow!! after long time not drawing, Good Job Bro :thumbsup:

New Sifu for JCV is Born =D> , dont foerget to tech me [-o<

ok lah tu gays ..ups sory.. Guys :mrgreen:

:thumbsup: to Born of New JCV sifu.. :champ:

after meet Bro Fruitplus and play play with mapedit, i surprisingly that its so easy..
just to make familiar with mfm's custom polygon skin & classes & mp format..
then maybe i wanna to be a born as mapper too.. :wink:

but, Bro Ccwong i want to added surpise for your GG that i want to release my Speedometer menu.
& gift Free for mfm contributor (Tracker,VC,Mapper,PoligonMaper or anyone) that have to contribute to mfm.
anyway my program is based on winCE and very stable now.. and its fit for any Papago version..
that i've try it before at Bro Antyong's Holux (one week before he retired ) and now fits for any WinCE based PND..

Maybe going to pre release to KL-GG and give free copy to our Sifu's there.. \:D/


:good:

Can't wait to see it ! :)

User avatar
fruitplus
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 1425
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: On The Road
Contact:

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby fruitplus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

ccwong wrote: :good:

Can't wait to see it ! :)

Very nice when you can see & play with PND that use Bro Inggo custom skins :thumbsup:
Past + Present = Future

User avatar
Inggo
Contributor
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 am
Location: N04'37.399"E103'12.484" MyGPS,Nuvi,PapagoX2/X3/X5 Mapking, I-GO, GarminXT GoSPEED
Contact:

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby Inggo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 pm

fruitplus wrote:
ccwong wrote: :good:

Can't wait to see it ! :)

Very nice when you can see & play with PND that use Bro Inggo custom skins :thumbsup:

not just skin, but it's "active Speedometer navigation Program" that i named it GoSPEED(tm) .. heheh..
you can known the speed, limit speed, the direction, photo slide show, change skin as mp3 player or do as real mp3 player, you can hear the mp3 song while running Papago in background if bored from fussy nanny speech.. :lol:
and if you "really" bored even you can play some game and back to papago.. that i create temporary quit shell from skin
then back to navigation skin while hear the song or from back watch the movie automaticly... :thumbsup:
anyway the good news is.. you can customized your skin by your self.. and the latest version i was put the skin editor inside the program it self.. \:D/

actually this is Speedometer based program that you can used as menu, because of you'r not truly need the map if you have been memorize the road path..
Image
Image
Image
...maybe the -m'force'm- will be with you, always.. :peace:
:mrgreen: Skywalker

User avatar
thiang
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 1328
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:15 pm
Location: USJ (Garmin-Asus A10 Taiwan Version) & Ipad Mini Retina with Street Pilot MY/SG

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby thiang » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Bro Fruit tak call saya pun :cry:
山不在高 有仙則名 水不在深 有龍則靈

User avatar
fruitplus
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 1425
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: On The Road
Contact:

Re: AdHoc GG @One Utama with Bro Inggo

Postby fruitplus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 pm

thiang wrote:Bro Fruit tak call saya pun :cry:

Aiyah....Ok2, give you a call now... =P~
Past + Present = Future


Return to “Past Gatherings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests