Nilai

Moderators: 9W2CBL, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Edwin

Nilai

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:34 am

Whilst driving around the Inti College, Nilai, I noticed some pieces of the map around this area were missing so I am submitting here my tracks (tho I dont think they were quite good as I did it on my GMXT, set at Normal tracking mode) but I also checked and attach here maps / images from both google maps and google earth for reference.

Hope these helped.

Compiled and appear in new version map - Thanks for your contribution
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have Garmin will travel!!!

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Re: Nilai

Postby fancheng » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:43 am

Edwin wrote:Whilst driving around the Inti College, Nilai, I noticed some pieces of the map around this area were missing so I am submitting here my tracks (tho I dont think they were quite good as I did it on my GMXT, set at Normal tracking mode) but I also checked and attach here maps / images from both google maps and google earth for reference.

Hope these helped.

Bro Edwin,

:tq: for contribute.

U can set GMXT to Most often & off road to track road it will give better track. BTW what phone u using ? If using Nokia N & E series, U can Try Nokia Sport Track

Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:34 am

Bro,

I usually navigate with my Nuvi 760 but the tracks from this isn't very good, so I have also GMXT on my Nokia E71 which produces better tracks. I don't normally navigate this on the road cos, the screen too small, but sometimes when I am on foot, this can be really handy. As for the tracking, it's a lot better but still not as good of course as a dedicated mapper's tool.

Yes I have used Nokia Sport Track but it requires to connect via BT to an external GPS, and won't work with my internal GPS. The internal gps with A-GPS turned on, it slightly faster at times when compared to even the Nuvi 760.

If you are looking for a work phone as opposed to a fun multimedia stuff, other than a Blackberry, the Nokia E71 is just great with the full qwerty and the multi-tasking functions and loads of free software, cool.

I love especially the wifi function, as I have wifi at home. Now, I don't need to turn on my PC just for a quick browse, the built-in browser is very powerful and great RSS features built in, now I can also subscribe to The Star Online pages, and simply update my web feeds every now and then to get quick news flashes.

Keep up the good work pals, will contribute whenever possible.
:tq: and :good:
:rox: and more!!
Have Garmin will travel!!!

thiang
Polygon Mapper
Location: USJ (Garmin-Asus A10 Taiwan Version) & Ipad Mini Retina with Street Pilot MY/SG

Postby thiang » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:26 am

Nilai Memorial Park

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
山不在高 有仙則名 水不在深 有龍則靈

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:36 pm

:good: :tq: Updated v0.23

thiang
Polygon Mapper
Location: USJ (Garmin-Asus A10 Taiwan Version) & Ipad Mini Retina with Street Pilot MY/SG

Postby thiang » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Nilai Track
* This track also upload to MSM*

山不在高 有仙則名 水不在深 有龍則靈

thiang
Polygon Mapper

Postby thiang » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Batang Benar Track
* This track also upload to MSM*

山不在高 有仙則名 水不在深 有龍則靈

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:06 pm

:peace: :thumbsup: :good: updated v0.23

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Slip road and traffic light updates.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Desa Jati updates.

Bro fancheng, is it possible to join the blue detached road. I miss track it. ](*,)
:tq:

Return to “N.Sembilan Archives”