F-NS untracked area

Moderators: 9W2CBL, Moderators, Regional Mappers

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Re: F-NS untracked area

Postby tuah » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Bro Myin, Saya rasa area ini belum UP. Boleh kasi UP ke?

DONE! 21 Nov 2010 Ref: viewtopic.php?p=134146#p134146
viewtopic.php?p=134247#p134247
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tuah on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

myin
Valued Contributor

Postby myin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 am

tuah wrote:Bro Myin, Saya rasa area ini belum UP. Boleh kasi UP ke?

ok!!! my home town go there, about 53km, agak utara pun belum tracking. if i go i track 2 felda.

:tq:

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:15 pm

KP, Bahau, Batu Kikir & surrounding as at Nov 9.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

myin
Valued Contributor

Postby myin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:22 pm

myin wrote:
tuah wrote:Bro Myin, Saya rasa area ini belum UP. Boleh kasi UP ke?

ok!!! my home town go there, about 53km, agak utara pun belum tracking. if i go i track 2 felda.

:tq:

sorry bro tuah, i track melaka first, then go there...... :prayer: :tq:

Samurai

Postby Samurai » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi Mappers

CNY I went down to Kuala Pilah via the LEKAS Highway. They have opened Mantin to Pancor Seremban South. Toll Free for two weeks. That was a cheap route only RM3.60 from Kajang to Seremban. Took barely 20 mins from Kajang to Seremban South (Panchor) I was not well prepared to track, and I had only my Nuvi 1390 with me. I still did the tracks with it . Attached are the tracks. Will try to do the 1 secs tracks plus details later next week unless somebody beats me to it.

dvpro

Postby dvpro » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Samurai wrote:Will try to do the 1 secs tracks plus details later next week unless somebody beats me to it.

Actually some of 'em have beaten you to it O:) : Kajang - Seremban Lekas Highway E21 open up to Jalan Jelebu

But no worries bang, there are still some areas to track, I was told that the road linking Jalan Kuala Kelawang to Jalan Ampangan (N101, for traffic heading towards Kuala Pilah) has already been upgraded to dual carriageway, and this section has not been tracked yet.

p/s However I notice your tracklog is set to "lock on road", maybe you forgot to turn off "lock on road"? This is what "lock on road" will do to your tracklog, sticking to nearest road (if any), and resulting with an unusable track to mappers. :shock:
lock-on-road.png
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

Samurai

Postby Samurai » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm

dvpro wrote:
Samurai wrote:Will try to do the 1 secs tracks plus details later next week unless somebody beats me to it.

Actually some of 'em have beaten you to it O:) : Kajang - Seremban Lekas Highway E21 open up to Jalan Jelebu

Hi DVpro, Thank you for the early reply. I suspected so.

p/s However I notice your tracklog is set to "lock on road", maybe you forgot to turn off "lock on road"? This is what "lock on road" will do to your tracklog, sticking to nearest road (if any), and resulting with an unusable track to mappers. :shock:
lock-on-road.png

On the "Not so useable tacks" as explained I was not prepared for tracking and only using Nuvi. I usually use my 276C but I left it at home. I wonder if the Nuvi 1390 has any features to track with "lock-on-road" in the off position. If so how do you do it?

Any way keep on with the excellent work. Will next time submit 1 sec tracks with "lock on road" in the off position. May the tiger bring us in MFM more prosperity and good luck.

dvpro

Postby dvpro » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Samurai wrote:I wonder if the Nuvi 1390 has any features to track with "lock-on-road" in the off position. If so how do you do it?

I can't think of a better method which is sure to work: disabling the detailed map, this way there is no road at all to stick to (lock on road only sticks to detailed map, not basemap). However I do recall some users claiming the same would be achieved by using setting for off-road route preference and/or pedestrian usage mode. :-k
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

Samurai

Postby Samurai » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm

dvpro wrote:
Samurai wrote:I wonder if the Nuvi 1390 has any features to track with "lock-on-road" in the off position. If so how do you do it?

I can't think of a better method which is sure to work: disabling the detailed map, this way there is no road at all to stick to (lock on road only sticks to detailed map, not basemap). However I do recall some users claiming the same would be achieved by using setting for off-road route preference and/or pedestrian usage mode. :-k

Wow you are really great. :thumbsup: why didn't I think of it. Million thanks. :mrgreen:
Last edited by dvpro on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You're welcome.

Fly1968

Postby Fly1968 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Untrack area of Lekas highway from Mantin to Seremban Lobak.
-done-

Return to “N.Sembilan Archives”