which lenspen is better?

Discussions on cameras, handphones, torchlights and your other hobbies

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. Remain on topic. Discussions on gadgets only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
luis

which lenspen is better?

Postby luis » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 am

Does anyone use this lenspen to clear your lens? http://www.e-geotag.com/accInfo.aspx?pid=83 I wonder whether it is really good, I am worrying whether it hurts my lens?

winigar

Re: which lenspen is better?

Postby winigar » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 am

I ordered one from this website 1 month ago. I also ordered a 16G memory card. They are all in good condition.

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Yes, I am using the same one as your post.
So far ok la....
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

AW*
Valued Contributor

Postby AW* » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 pm

i also bought this product, lenspen. good enough, compact , handy and functional BUT it "broke" after only i used less than 3 times. i kept it tuck away in a little zip pocket inside the camera bag so forgot about itmost of the time, total time used 3. by the 3rd time, i noticed the brush end was loose - usually you flip the lever to get the brush out but the lever was gone and the brush keep coming out. very annoying. :fire: can't return it for a replacement. :thumbsdown: annoying lah. :frus:

and not cheap also. i bought it for RM60 in July this year. then recently at the KL Photography Festival (midvalley) it was sold for RM30! :cry:

but in terms of function, it is good. :thumbsup:
" The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Ghandi
" In matters of conscience, the law of majority has no place." - Mahatma Ghandi

255W,1460, 2465 & 2465LM

Return to “Other Gadgets & Hobbies”