PS3 or Xbox 360

Discussions on cameras, handphones, torchlights and your other hobbies

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. Remain on topic. Discussions on gadgets only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
hancool

PS3 or Xbox 360

Postby hancool » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 pm

What do you guys think???...Which one is better ( features and also price)?......PS3 or Xbox 360??....
Garmin nuvi 255w + MFM110117 = THE BEST GPS EVER!!! = YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET LOST (I hope so) :P

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Re: PS3 or Xbox 360

Postby sunn » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Buy PS3 and join me in the world of Modern War 2.

You won't regret it.

Oh..in October will be Medal Of Honor....... :mrgreen:
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm

POISON..... POISON... =P~ =P~
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:45 pm

mari..mari...homm...........

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 pm

hancool wrote:What do you guys think???...Which one is better ( features and also price)?......PS3 or Xbox 360??....

I am waiting for this xBox ( Project Natal ) to be launch before :$gone: :$gone: :$gone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qlHoxPioM

tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035

Postby tlchuan » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 am

i want both :$gone:

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 am

U
silverbeauty wrote:
hancool wrote:What do you guys think???...Which one is better ( features and also price)?......PS3 or Xbox 360??....

I am waiting for this xBox ( Project Natal ) to be launch before :$gone: :$gone: :$gone:

It supposed to have a horizontal sensor bar, wonder where they hide it...
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 am

sunn wrote:Buy PS3 and join me in the world of Modern War 2.

You won't regret it.

Oh..in October will be Medal Of Honor....... :mrgreen:

I have been playing with xbox since the 1st gen and wanted the latest xbox but tempted to get the ps3 for it grapghic and it p layer able to play blu ray.. :ko:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 am

singawon wrote:U
silverbeauty wrote:

It supposed to have a horizontal sensor bar, wonder where they hide it...

The sensor is a horizontal bar connected to a small base with a motorized pivot, and is designed to be positioned lengthwise below the video display

To make it simple the principle behind this is camera vision technology using "depth-sensitive cameras". It is something like radar whereby the camera sensors project radar-like beams that hit objects in the room and bounce back, allowing the machine to build up an accurate picture of what is in front of it. Thus the systems will be able to recognize different hand signals or small movements.

Read more about it via this link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinect
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunn
Senior Mapper

Postby sunn » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 am

I am not sure of the lastest technology of Xbox since I know the previous generations of Xbox got overheating problem (R.O.D.) after a few months of usage.

With the yearly subscription for Xbox gaming, I rather go for PS3 as I got an option to be a premium member(Paid) or an ordinary one (free). Current PS3 can't be modified as to Xbox with cheaper pirated game, the experience is in the online gaming.

Online gaming is fun, addictive, making online friends and releasing tension. I have a group of friends which I meet online and we have yamcha session quite often here in KL. We also share DLC map pack.

Besides, I can also enjoy Blu-ray movies in 3D or 2D in fullHD resolution with 7.1ch audio output. Acting as a Media Centre, I can also stream HD movies, photos and musics from my server or PC.

There are more coming as to PS3 technology here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KywklJJoJ5s

Return to “Other Gadgets & Hobbies”