HD Media Player

Discussions on cameras, handphones, torchlights and your other hobbies

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. Remain on topic. Discussions on gadgets only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
simonysc

Re: HD Media Player

Postby simonysc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:44 am

tresca

Postby tresca » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

simonysc wrote:Register online here :
http://www.playonhd.com/en/#warranty

Bro, thanks for the info & update.

I had checked with the dealer, for AC Ryan PHOD warranty claim matter, he said just send to the distributor - BoxBuilder (Malaysia only) and the receipt will be the proof of purchase.

smithdwsn

Postby smithdwsn » Tue May 11, 2010 12:20 am

You can use Media Player Classic which supports any type file format. Another option is PowerDVD. It also support all type of file. Difference is there only PowerDVD mostly used for DVD while Media Player Classic is used for general. You can use use easily. And other media players are available.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery

shimiwako
Valued Contributor

Postby shimiwako » Sat May 22, 2010 1:50 pm

alyem wrote:
sunn wrote:Bro Alyem,

Buy PS 3 lah. Best of two worlds. Watch movies and play games. :mrgreen:

PS 3 can play like Media player meh?

I'm using PS3 to play media files, it can handle mkv, ts, avi, mpg, divx.... rmvb is not supported though.
If playing from a thumbdrive, there's a 4GB file size limit, which is annoying, as many HD files easily exceeds that.

xmicho

Postby xmicho » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Hi guys,

I bought the Eaget X6 about a week ago and I'm experiencing some issues with it. I was wondering if anybody can help. My problem is that I cannot get any output from the digital audio conectors (both co-axial and optical). I've tried many different audio formats and all the different settings available on the player and still nothing. The shop that I bought it from (CH2 Technologies at Sim Lim Square in Singapore) says can't fix it and that it's not their problem. Of course, they are not willing to offer a refund of any sort so I'm stuck with this. Also, this player randomly refuses to play certain .avi files andf I have no idea why.

After my experience, I did some further research and found that AC Ryan and Micca have similar players that have alot better warranty and tech support. I can't tell you guys not to buy the Eaget, all I can say is that if you have a problem, you are on your own because the techs are in China and you might not be able to get any support from them either.

I'm just hoping that someone else might have had the same problem and found a solution. If so, please help.

cwchoo85

Postby cwchoo85 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:14 am

xmicho wrote:Hi guys,

I bought the Eaget X6 about a week ago and I'm experiencing some issues with it. I was wondering if anybody can help. My problem is that I cannot get any output from the digital audio conectors (both co-axial and optical). I've tried many different audio formats and all the different settings available on the player and still nothing. The shop that I bought it from (CH2 Technologies at Sim Lim Square in Singapore) says can't fix it and that it's not their problem. Of course, they are not willing to offer a refund of any sort so I'm stuck with this. Also, this player randomly refuses to play certain .avi files andf I have no idea why.

After my experience, I did some further research and found that AC Ryan and Micca have similar players that have alot better warranty and tech support. I can't tell you guys not to buy the Eaget, all I can say is that if you have a problem, you are on your own because the techs are in China and you might not be able to get any support from them either.

I'm just hoping that someone else might have had the same problem and found a solution. If so, please help.

Eaget Make AC Ryan and other brand from europe.
I believe you are get wrong wrong sellers without support.

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1537639&hl=

this is malaysia Eaget Support Thread and perhaps u can get ur latest firmware here.
Eaget X6 got 2 batch, one which older bios which u cannot flash with latest firmware, and another one with latest bios which can flash with latest firmware. it can flash with custom firmware which can play online straming.

tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035

Postby tlchuan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Anyone is using these media player Dune HD Smart D1 ?

tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035

Postby tlchuan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Tronsmart MK908

Specification
Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS;
Dual Heatsink,Dual Wifi Antenna;
Cortex A9 Rk3188 Quad Core CPU ,Quad Core Mali 400MP4 GPU;
2GB DDR3 RAM,8GB NAND FLASH ROM
Bluetooth v4.0,wifi support 802.11 b/g/n
Support XBMC, Droidmote

Using Custom Rom Finless 1.7A Andriod 4.2.2

Using XMBC as media center

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:40 am

tlchuan wrote:Image

Tronsmart MK908

Specification
Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS;
Dual Heatsink,Dual Wifi Antenna;
Cortex A9 Rk3188 Quad Core CPU ,Quad Core Mali 400MP4 GPU;
2GB DDR3 RAM,8GB NAND FLASH ROM
Bluetooth v4.0,wifi support 802.11 b/g/n
Support XBMC, Droidmote

Using Custom Rom Finless 1.7A Andriod 4.2.2

Using XMBC as media center

Bro tlchuan, cool :thumbsup: Whats the damage :$$: :$gone: :mrgreen:

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:21 am

I'm using this from TPLink... Comes with a front camera for Skype, 2 USB 2.0 port, 1080p HDMI 1.3 & a 32G SD slot and runs on Android 4.1.

The TPmini is great as a media player and for on-line streaming. Damage RMB350.00.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

Return to “Other Gadgets & Hobbies”