- racks distance, pace and heart rate
- Calculates recovery time and VO2 max estimate (when used with a heart rate monitor)
- HRM-Run™ monitor adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
- Connected features, including uploads to Garmin Connect™ and BaseCamp™ for live tracking and sharing
- High-sensitivity GPS positioning, 3-axis compass with altimeter and barometer
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 1.9” x 1.9” x 0.7” (4.9 x 4.9 x 1.7 cm)
- Display size: 1.2” (3.1 cm) diameter
- Display resolution (WxH): 70 x 70 pixels
- Display type: transflective, monochrome LCD (negativemode-black)
- Weight: 3.19 oz (90.6 g)
- Battery life: up to 50 hours in GPS mode (depends on settings); 5 weeks in watch mode
- Battery type: Rechargeable 500 mAh lithium-ion
- Water rating: 5 ATM (up to 50 meters)
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Interface: USB
- Built-in memory: 20 MB
- Time, distance, pace: Yes
- Custom POIs: Yes
- Auto Lap. Pause, Scroll: Yes
- Alerts: Yes
- Calories: Yes
- Virtual Pacer®: Yes
- Auto time zone: Yes
- Alarm: Yes
- Cadence: Yes
- Vibration: Yes
- Indoor pace and distance: Yes
- Advanced workouts: Yes
- Heart rate zones: Yes
- Training Effect: Yes
- VO2 max estimate: Yes
- Race Predictor: Yes
- Recovery Advisor: Yes
- Advanced Running Dynamics: Yes
- Cadence: Yes
- Ground Contact Time: Yes
- Vertical Oscillation: Yes
- Smart Notifications: Yes
- Waypoints: 1,000
- Routes: 50
- Track log (TracBack®): 10,000 points; 100 saved tracks
- Electronic 3-D compass: Yes
- Barometer altimeter: Yes
- Hunt/fish calendar: Yes
- Sun/moon information: Yes
- Area calculation: Yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer: Yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible: Yes (mobile/computer)
- Wireless sensors: Optional HRM-Run™, heart rate monitor, tempe™, foot pod, speed/cadence
- Wireless connectivity: ANT+™/Bluetooth® for sharing info with compatible Garmin devices or smartphones
The front view of the package.
The fēnix 2 with the inner box.
The back view of the inner box.
Happy Family, all items from the box.
From the left, the AC USB charger comes with 2 types of plug (UK & Euro), a pair of fabric wrist strap, an USB cradle, some documentations & tool kit for changing the strap.
The fēnix 2 with the fabric strap at the back.
The back of the watch with nice laser engraving.
A close up view without the plastic sticker.
There are total of 5 buttons on the watch. There are 3 at the left side, the 1st button is for the back light, the second one is up button & the menu will be activated while holding down this button for more than 1 second and the last one is the down button. There are 2 little groves in between the buttons, these groves are for the attachment of the charging cradle.
On the right side, there are 2 buttons & a longer grove to attach the cradle. The 1st button is for start/stop and the other one is for back/lap function.
The AC charger with the 2 plugs.
The cradle for charging the battery & data transfer.
A close up view of the contact pins on the cradle.
The contact pins behind the watch.
The watch attached with the cradle.
The tool kit, 2 screw drivers, 2 pins & 4 screws.
Information on how to change the strap.
A quick start manual.
Important & safety information.