Nikon Camera

Discussions on cameras, handphones, torchlights and your other hobbies

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. Remain on topic. Discussions on gadgets only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
tresca

Re: Nikon Camera

Postby tresca » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 pm

uncle wong wrote::tq: :tq:

U r welcome uncle Wong. Once u r venture into this hobby, u r hardly to let go already. Dont get the kit lens, 18~105mm VR as the build quality is not that good. You can consider to get the 16~85mm VR as this lens is not so expensive and have a sharp image.

The 18~200mm VR also a good choice, but the quality at 200mm is a bit dissatisfy, however this is still the best all rounded lens.

Sooner or later, u might dream for a good lens like me, the new launch AF-S 70~200mm f2.8 VR II which cost USD2400.

vash_h

Postby vash_h » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:18 am

no one here uses canon camera ka?
<-My Blog: HaroldChia.com->
<-MFM MAPS + Garmin Nuvi 50LM + Papago Z1 + Garmin Nuvi 205w + Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 ->

tresca

Postby tresca » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Uncle wong, got ur camera de? Nikon having an event for the past few days in mid valley

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

vash_h wrote:no one here uses canon camera ka?

Im sure many of them are Canon supporter.. like Bro Naim..
He is using 450 D

Why not you start a new Topic under Canon.. :mrgreen:
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

mleong

Postby mleong » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi, Sorry to side track a bit on the topic. I am just wondering if there is any value on film camera like the F3HP and some of the manual lens? Any sifu comments would be very grateful.

sydlan
Contributor

Postby sydlan » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 am

mleong wrote:Hi, Sorry to side track a bit on the topic. I am just wondering if there is any value on film camera like the F3HP and some of the manual lens? Any sifu comments would be very grateful.

Some people like to keep it as a collectors item.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 am

mleong wrote:Hi, Sorry to side track a bit on the topic. I am just wondering if there is any value on film camera like the F3HP and some of the manual lens? Any sifu comments would be very grateful.

IMHO, film in larger format has more resolution ie.. when taking landscape photos.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:19 pm

I know some GPS devices that embed geo info to photo when shooting. Like GP-1, easytagger, Garmin Geko. My favorite one is easytagger. First, easy to install and use, because I don’t like to set complicated things. Second, catch GPS info quickly, and accurately. Third, do not affect any function that my camera has, like hotshoe and 10-pin shutter. And it is really small so I can carry it everywhere freely. Moreover, camera time sets to the second, and matches with the GPS time/position. And easytagger records not only the direction but also all the position info as latitude, longitude, press altitude, barometric, heading and UTM time metadata. I ordered it online here http://www.e-geotag.com/shopping.aspx. And test it for 6 month, no problem. You may consider this. Hope it would help a bit.

diving

Postby diving » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:33 pm

NEW ENTRY WHICH MODEL AND BRAND IS SUITABLE ?
I PREFER :- PRODUCTS SHOT/ LIFE SHOT

Bro diving, in Web etiquette, composing message in Upper Case is considered "Shouting" which is rude.

Please compose current and future post in lower case /SB
Peace your mind.....
人造事, 天在看!!!

Return to “Other Gadgets & Hobbies”