Tracks from Jalan Lintas to Sandakan 2inn1 Boutique Hotel

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Sabah, Sarawak & Brunei. Mapper: tympg, alyem, shideen

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
shfung
Senior Mapper

Tracks from Jalan Lintas to Sandakan 2inn1 Boutique Hotel

Postby shfung » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Attached herewith are tracks from Jalan Lintas to Sandakan 2inn1 Boutique Hotel. I am unable to mark those un-named rivers all the way from Kota Kinabalu to Sandakan because this time I drove all the way myself. Hope to get all the details next time if I am passenger. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

:rox:

:-k :tq:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shideen
Senior Mapper

Re: Tracks from Jalan Lintas to Sandakan 2inn1 Boutique Hotel

Postby shideen » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:46 am

:tq:
but.. can u just send new updates only. Bcos i think all POIs around KK, Kota Belud & Kota Marudu, u sent before already updated in the map :D
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

shfung
Senior Mapper

Postby shfung » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 am

:welcome: #-o I re-upload the .gdb file with only the same day of waypoints. And some Roads Name update (Due to existing road name error).

:tq: :rox:

:tq: -updated v1.40 - shideen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shfung
Senior Mapper

Postby shfung » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:32 pm

:rox:
:frus:
:tq: Attached herewith are some of the captured pictures route from my Garmin nuvi255w with GPS Off - Simulation mode from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu. It is totally out of the route systems (From Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu or Vice Versa). The car itself keeps turning around non stop.
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-? :-?

[-o< Hoping that Region Mapper will fixed this bugs soon. Sorry and hoping that Mappers can accept my apology if I make you angry or troublesome.

Regards,
shfung

shideen
Senior Mapper

Postby shideen » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Nobody angry la bro. We welcome any feedback from users. :thumbsup:
Regarding the routing error for east m'sia, it is know issue. Probably caused by compiler bugs.
If u calculate direct to sandakan, u get error. But if u set to ranau first, when reach ranau set to telupid, then to sandakan, it is ok. :ko: :ko: :frus:
error1.jpg

error2.jpg
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 pm

shfung wrote::rox:
:frus:
:tq: Attached herewith are some of the captured pictures route from my Garmin nuvi255w with GPS Off - Simulation mode from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu. It is totally out of the route systems (From Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu or Vice Versa). The car itself keeps turning around non stop.
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-? :-?

[-o< Hoping that Region Mapper will fixed this bugs soon. Sorry and hoping that Mappers can accept my apology if I make you angry or troublesome.

Regards,
shfung

Hi shfung,

This is a compiler (cGSPmapper) bug, the new ver of cGPSmapper haven't resolve the problem yet. ](*,) :cry:

JanetOtwell

Re: Tracks from Jalan Lintas to Sandakan 2inn1 Boutique Hote

Postby JanetOtwell » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Those maps are really accurate and you provide it here for the purpose of helping other individual who are in Kota Kinabalu. You are big help to us. Its applicable if I'm gonna track penang homestay with this map.
Last edited by JanetOtwell on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shfung
Senior Mapper

Postby shfung » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:46 pm

JanetOtwell wrote:Those maps are really accurate and you provide it here for the purpose of helping other individual who are in Kota Kinabalu. You are big help to us.

Hi JanetOtwell,

Thanks for using MFM's Map. We are doing our best in the contribution to the community.

Regards,
shfung
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

JanetOtwell

Postby JanetOtwell » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:26 am

You're welcome shfung. I was actually using it since yesterday and I have great time with it. I am very much comfortable of its features and I'm sure everyone else who uses it also finds it useful. I'd recommend this to my colleagues for them to benefit on this also.

Have a nice day everyone. :thumbsup:

Return to “East Malaysia & Brunei Map Feedback”