Lahad Datu POI & Tracks

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Sabah, Sarawak & Brunei. Mapper: tympg, alyem, shideen

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
shfung
Senior Mapper

Re: Lahad Datu POI & Tracks

Postby shfung » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:30 am

lovecherrie wrote:Surprising my last 4 new tracks not yet been downloaded... is taukeh miss it out??

:-({|=

Bro,

Sorry for the late reply. I have not been log on to MFM for so long long time. Now updating your contributed tracks and it will be reflected in the next updates (2 weeks after), I already submitted my file for compiling last night.

Thank you for the good works. Please help me to get more tracks in Lahad Datu / Sandakan / Tawau area if you are free to do so. Especially Tawau, there are lots of places miss-out.

Once again, thank you and hoping bro can continue the contributing works.

Regards,
shfung
Kota Kinabalu

:tq: :good:

lovecherrie
Contributor

Re: Lahad Datu POI & Tracks

Postby lovecherrie » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:48 pm

2 new tracks in Lahad Datu

done v284
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “East Malaysia & Brunei Map Feedback”