Sarawak Error/Change Feedback

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Sabah, Sarawak & Brunei. Mapper: tympg, alyem, shideen

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
User avatar
antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Acquiring satellites....

Sarawak Error/Change Feedback

Postby antyong (retired) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Please post your feedback on our Sarawak map at this topic
:tq:

User avatar
stratman2
Valued Contributor
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:31 am
Location: P. Jaya with Garmin Nuvi 310, eTrex Vista HCx and HTC Incredible S + PapaGo X5 :-)
Contact:

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby stratman2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Not exactly a feedback, but I'd like to submit my tracklog and POIs for the Bako National Park near Kuching here as I don't know the correct thread for this post. :prayer:


Bako National Park tracks.jpg



Here's the Teluk Assam disembarkation point during low tide. :)

Bako National Park Jetty.jpg


Don't take my word for it, have a tiring but enjoyable trek there if you have the opportunity when visiting Kuching! :thumbsup:


:tq:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cheers,

Stratman II

helmiabdhalim
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:08 am

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby helmiabdhalim » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 am

Bro, where could I download east Malaysia maps. I already download MFM latest map but couldn't find east Malaysia, only Pen. Malaysia. Please help. Thank you.

User avatar
alyem
Regional Mapper
Posts: 2139
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm
Location: K. Lumpur (Nuvi 710, Legend Hcx) and Oregon 300

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby alyem » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 am

helmiabdhalim wrote:Bro, where could I download east Malaysia maps. I already download MFM latest map but couldn't find east Malaysia, only Pen. Malaysia. Please help. Thank you.


Are you sure you downloaded MFM map???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

nocturnal
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby nocturnal » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:24 pm

my feedback: no Lawas in the map..can someone make it available pls?

User avatar
tympg
Senior Mapper
Posts: 1586
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Penang

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby tympg » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:38 am

nocturnal wrote:my feedback: no Lawas in the map..can someone make it available pls?


nocturnal,

The mappers are not magicians. They can only "make a place available" if they have the data for that place (ie tracks & POIs).

Hope you have Lawas data to share? (Or even data for Limbang, Kapit or Song would be nice too)
Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone

nocturnal
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby nocturnal » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 am

thanks for the info.


btw, what kind of data (tracks or POI) is?
im really new to this kind of things.

maybe i can help if i know what to do.

User avatar
tympg
Senior Mapper
Posts: 1586
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Penang

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby tympg » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 am

nocturnal wrote:thanks for the info.


btw, what kind of data (tracks or POI) is?
im really new to this kind of things.

maybe i can help if i know what to do.


Best if you already have a GPS unit.

Some infos and how-to's:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=865&start=0
http://rcmaps.googlepages.com/article_c ... l_tracklog
Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone

nocturnal
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby nocturnal » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 am

thanks for the help :) trying to understand that link now.

btw, i have Garmin Mobile XT on my Nokia 5800 XM.

edchuang (retired)
Regional Mapper (retired)
Posts: 752
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:37 am
Location: Shah Alam (GMXT+i-Blue747 Logger, Holux GPSmile62 Pro)

Re: Sarawak Feedback

Postby edchuang (retired) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:22 am

stratman2 wrote:Not exactly a feedback, but I'd like to submit my tracklog and POIs for the Bako National Park near Kuching here as I don't know the correct thread for this post. :prayer:


Bako National Park tracks.jpg



Here's the Teluk Assam disembarkation point during low tide. :)

Bako National Park Jetty.jpg


Don't take my word for it, have a tiring but enjoyable trek there if you have the opportunity when visiting Kuching! :thumbsup:


:tq:

Updated. Thanks Bro Stratman2. :thumbsup:


Return to “East Malaysia & Brunei Map Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests