Sabah Feedback

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Sabah, Sarawak & Brunei. Mapper: tympg, alyem, shideen

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
lavendar05
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby lavendar05 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:12 am

Is there any Junction View in Sabah ? I would like to test Junction View function ( I am using PaPaGo!X5 ). Thanks..

User avatar
shideen
Senior Mapper
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am
Location: Labuan FT

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby shideen » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 pm

lavendar05 wrote:Is there any Junction View in Sabah ? I would like to test Junction View function ( I am using PaPaGo!X5 ). Thanks..

Not at this moment. No contribution. Anyone want to start?
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

lavendar05
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby lavendar05 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

shideen wrote:
lavendar05 wrote:Is there any Junction View in Sabah ? I would like to test Junction View function ( I am using PaPaGo!X5 ). Thanks..

Not at this moment. No contribution. Anyone want to start?


I would like to try, now reading the Junction View Guide

User avatar
tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker
Posts: 5441
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby tuah » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:11 pm

To rename.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oooimy
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby oooimy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Bro,

There is a new POI near jalan pantai:

N 05° 59.051'
E 116° 04.580'

Restaurant melanian (recommends pork noddles)

Thanks!

User avatar
shideen
Senior Mapper
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am
Location: Labuan FT

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby shideen » Sat May 07, 2011 6:01 pm

oooimy wrote:Bro,

There is a new POI near jalan pantai:

N 05° 59.051'
E 116° 04.580'

Restaurant melanian (recommends pork noddles)

Thanks!

Can u mark this on mapsource & submit?
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

acun
Valued Contributor
Posts: 256
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 am
Location: Muar

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby acun » Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 am

Bro,
Some Track at kampung empat and pekan nabawan
:tq:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shfung
Senior Mapper
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:21 pm
Location: Kota Kinabalu

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby shfung » Tue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm

acun wrote:Bro,
Some Track at kampung empat and pekan nabawan
:tq:


Thanks for the contribution.

topedo1
Valued Contributor
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Rawang-Kundang-Seremban-PortDickson-PasirPanjang-Malaka (Garmin nuvi 1350)

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby topedo1 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Rural clinic pls change to Klinik Desa

Health Clinic pls change to Klinik Kesihatan

SJK(C) pls change to SJKC

otherwise hard to find

shfung
Senior Mapper
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:21 pm
Location: Kota Kinabalu

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby shfung » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm

topedo1 wrote:Rural clinic pls change to Klinik Desa

Health Clinic pls change to Klinik Kesihatan

SJK(C) pls change to SJKC

otherwise hard to find



Thanks for the info. Updated.


Return to “East Malaysia & Brunei Map Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests