Brunei Feedback

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Sabah, Sarawak & Brunei. Mapper: tympg, alyem, shideen

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
johnnyh

Re: Brunei Feedback

Postby johnnyh » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 am

Thanks in advance. Look forward to meeting you.Had jus track sone new roads... Will compile some more then send out

shideen
Senior Mapper

Postby shideen » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 am

Brunei Tracks & Updates

brunei updates.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 am

shideen wrote:Brunei Tracks & Updates

brunei updates.jpg

Mp File Corrupted

Please resend. :tq:
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

piqapiqa
Valued Contributor

Postby piqapiqa » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Pls change Sheraton Utama Hotel at N4 53.665 E114 56.559 to Radisson Hotel Brunei

piqapiqa
Valued Contributor

Postby piqapiqa » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Tracks update for Bandar Seri Begawan. Dropbox filename : BSB.gdb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

piqapiqa
Valued Contributor

Postby piqapiqa » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Road name and some POIs update for Brunei. Uploaded through dropbox: brunei.gdb

piqapiqa
Valued Contributor

Postby piqapiqa » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

1 POI update for Bangar, Temburong

1) Mosque at N4 42.398 E115 04.234

samcold

Postby samcold » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 am

Hello everyone....

Need help..I've notice after MFM-Garmin-120430 map version there is error for Brunei map. Once I search for the nearest Police Station or fuel Station while in Seria (Brunei) it will give Miri site as the nearest selection which is far away and it did not show the nearest station...and the distance from Brunei to KK was also incorrect for example from Seria to KK is 243KM where actual is suppose to be around 400 km.

Hope someone can fix this error as the lateset MFM-Garmin-120917 aslo have similar error for Brunei map. Does anybody notice this error too? or maybe there is error for other states or countries too.

Thanks.

shfung
Senior Mapper

Postby shfung » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 pm

samcold wrote:Hello everyone....

Need help..I've notice after MFM-Garmin-120430 map version there is error for Brunei map. Once I search for the nearest Police Station or fuel Station while in Seria (Brunei) it will give Miri site as the nearest selection which is far away and it did not show the nearest station...and the distance from Brunei to KK was also incorrect for example from Seria to KK is 243KM where actual is suppose to be around 400 km.

Hope someone can fix this error as the lateset MFM-Garmin-120917 aslo have similar error for Brunei map. Does anybody notice this error too? or maybe there is error for other states or countries too.

Thanks.

Hi samcold,

Thanks for your inquiry in MFM. Did you select MFM maps, as well as other maps at the same time? If yes, you can only choose MFM maps, MFM Poi. Other Maps should uncheck.

Hope this may help you.

Regards.

samcold

Postby samcold » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 am

Hi shfung,

No I did not have other map install.It is only MFM map...this error I notice when I install starting from MFM-Garmin-120813 onwards. Before that was fine the search was correct for nearest Police Station or fuel Station. If I install back the MFM-Garmin-120702...the search is correct. Hope someone could resolve this...and also the distance seem to be incorrect if I set from Seria (Brunei) to Kota Kinabalu is only 243km where the real is somewhere around 400km

Rgds
Samcold

Return to “East Malaysia & Brunei Map Feedback”