Singapore - Feedback (Nov & Dec 2008)

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Redstorm
Contributor

Re: Singapore - Feedback (Nov & Dec 2008)

Postby Redstorm » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:59 pm

jovially wrote:Ver 1.22

When turning from Jalan Kayu to Sengkang West Way, the GPS will guide me as attached photo (N1 23.719 E103 52.378)

Bro jovially, you posted the same thread on "the other side of the fence" :mrgreen: and I am asking you the same question. What is exactly the problem you are trying to highlight? Is there a no thru road, as the map shows, or the road has been extended and you are able to go thru. Please be more explicit with your explanation. Thank you.
Free beer tomorrow!ImageImage

jovially

Postby jovially » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Redstorm wrote:Bro jovially, you posted the same thread on "the other side of the fence" :mrgreen: and I am asking you the same question. What is exactly the problem you are trying to highlight? Is there a no thru road, as the map shows, or the road has been extended and you are able to go thru. Please be more explicit with your explanation. Thank you.

Bro Redstorm,
yes, post in the other forum also.
I tested the 2 maps and both having the same issues and as well as the paid map.
I did not notice about the no thru road due to some road work over and need to concentrate driving but then I will doubt confirm when I pass by that area again.
I was very sure when I turn left to Sengkang West Way, the car on the GPS was on the grey no thru road and later joint to the orange road and continue.

Redstorm
Contributor

Postby Redstorm » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:08 pm

jovially wrote:Bro Redstorm,
yes, post in the other forum also.
I tested the 2 maps and both having the same issues and as well as the paid map.
I did not notice about the no thru road due to some road work over and need to concentrate driving but then I will doubt confirm when I pass by that area again.
I was very sure when I turn left to Sengkang West Way, the car on the GPS was on the grey no thru road and later joint to the orange road and continue.

Thanks for the explanation, bro jovially. At least now we know what your thread is all about. To prevent any misunderstanding, it would be helpful if you can be more explicit when you post a thread otherwise one wouldn't know the purpose of your post. Appreciate your understanding. :thumbsup:
Free beer tomorrow!ImageImage

Bright

Postby Bright » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:09 am

Wrong name:
Street Margaret's Road should read as St. Margaret's Road.

Done! 103 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spiderman

Postby Spiderman » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:21 am

1. Kitchener Lk area (New Roads).
2. Sim Drive Carpark (Not tracked).

My nuvi can't track, tracks are estimates to show location. :mrgreen:

Done! 103 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scoobygl

Postby scoobygl » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:45 pm

hi, there is link at Bishan road. Thanks
As attached;

Thanks! - OngCC

wahladino

Postby wahladino » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Road closure at Nile Road, make way for building new flats

Thanks! - OngCC

edgarchen
Valued Contributor

Postby edgarchen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:24 am

Just a suggestion.
Upp cross Street is a 4 lane road, upon entering into the ramp into C.T.E, have to travel to the extreme right.
And has to keep left in the next diversion into ramp of C.T.E.

Is the voice prompt correct? - OngCC
Everyone contribute a bit, eventually we can enjoy and benefit more in our navigation. :thumbsup:

EastMushu
Valued Contributor

Postby EastMushu » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 pm

I have noted that there is also a free turn at the following junction but not drawn on MFM. I've also included part of the tracklog to show the turn.

Please ignore the fact that the track is going on to opposite road. I always seem to have route re-calculation problem at this area. Don't know why... :ko:

Arrow in blue is the route recommended by GMXT.

Probably the signal is poor over that area... - OngCC

indrapr
Valued Contributor

Postby indrapr » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 am

EastMushu wrote:I always seem to have route re-calculation problem at this area. Don't know why... :ko:

Yes, I also always have route re-calculation problem when traveling on Bukit Batok East Ave 6, in both directions. Just to second EastMushu's findings.

Return to “SG Archives”