Singapore - Feedback (Q3 2009)

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

uranium2k

Re: Singapore - Feedback (Q3 2009)

Postby uranium2k » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 am

Woodlands Ave 5. One of the HDB alleys don't exist... I have marked the non-existence stretch out as a route.

Done! 146 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

patkoh

Postby patkoh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:53 pm

yoladu wrote:
patkoh wrote:problem encountered in both v090921 an latest 090928

the roads are not showing in singapore but JB side is displayed.
seem like the map boundary got problem cos p ubin not showing at all

map source display ok.

didnt have this problem in v1.73

screen shot attached

It looks like you have another map overlay onto MFM or the IMG was not properly created.

If you have another map in the system such as JW or MSM or NT, try removing it.

If you used Mapsource to transfer the map to your Nuvi, try generating a gmapsupp,img, and then drop it into your Nuvi.

:)

problem resolved :)
used mapsource to generate gmapsupp.img file.. but instead of download file to sd card thru usb card reader, i transfer to my nuvi directly connected to pc.

ileekc5673

Postby ileekc5673 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Routing Error to Sheng Siong at Jalan Bahar (see attached gdb file)

1) Cannot turn into Sheng Siong from Jalan Bahar (fromn PIE) as there is a road divider
2) Cannot turn into Sheng Siong from Jlan Bhar (from Boon Lay) as entrance gate is permanently closed.

Only entrance to Sheng Siong is via Jurong West Avenue 5 entrance.

3) Alley leading from Jurong West Ave 5 to Sheng Siong is wrong. There is no left turn and right turn (marked by red X in attached file). Should be a straight alley with the correct route as shown.

4) Can the POI "Sheng Shiong" be renamed "Sheng Shiong Jln Bahar" to allow better clarity when searching?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ileekc5673

Postby ileekc5673 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:49 pm

ERP POI at South Bridge Road missing.

Not too sure this is the correct thread or should it be in SG POI. Please add in and also the ERP alarm. Thx.

There is no ERP at the attached file location at South Bridge Rd. I found out the hard way recently and have to SG Govt $10 fine! Unfortunately my Nuvi 255W did not warn me even though it was on!

All of the above done! 146 - OngCC

Return to “SG Archives”