Singapore - Feedback (Q3 2009)

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Pel

Re: Singapore - Feedback (Q3 2009)

Postby Pel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:50 am

MFM 1.74

SPC station via Changi Road - Instead of a simple right turn, current route makes a big turn and enter by Lorong Marican.

Done! 143 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

woofzgps

Postby woofzgps » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Greeting! My first contribution \:D/ :

MFM v1.74
Routing issues as flagged,
- Right turn from "Punggol Place to Punggol Drive" & "Punggol Drive to Punggol Place" are allowed now.
- U turn is allowed at Punggol Place too.

Done! 143 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by woofzgps on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rroseli

Postby rroseli » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:46 am

rroseli wrote:Hi Bro Ong,
Can you help to check for this route. I am travelling from Land transport Authority (Sin Ming Drive) to Star Automotive centre (Portsdown Road). On mapsource, it show the correct route as shown on route 1 (magenta) in my attachment. But when I travel in my car, it actually direct me to the route as shown in route 2 & 3 (Yellow) I drawn. On my journey, when I was travelling along farrer road to queensway, the gps ask me to turn right on queensway secondary when there was no direction from my gps to exit left when the road i was travelling is a tunnel. Further up the journey, the gps ask me to turn right and enter AYE and make a exit left at north buona vista and make a turn back to aye to star automotive center. Thank you.

Shifted the POI, please check again on next release - OngCC

Hi Bro Ong,

It is still the same when I tested them this morning.

I tested OK, it made a u-turn just before Normantan Park. - OngCC
If there is a road, I wll travel on it. If there is no road, I will make one for myself.

myegil

Postby myegil » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:04 pm

at tampines industrial area sometime off road when i set it on gps location at lane 1

rroseli

Postby rroseli » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:19 pm

rroseli wrote:
rroseli wrote:Hi Bro Ong,
Can you help to check for this route. I am travelling from Land transport Authority (Sin Ming Drive) to Star Automotive centre (Portsdown Road). On mapsource, it show the correct route as shown on route 1 (magenta) in my attachment. But when I travel in my car, it actually direct me to the route as shown in route 2 & 3 (Yellow) I drawn. On my journey, when I was travelling along farrer road to queensway, the gps ask me to turn right on queensway secondary when there was no direction from my gps to exit left when the road i was travelling is a tunnel. Further up the journey, the gps ask me to turn right and enter AYE and make a exit left at north buona vista and make a turn back to aye to star automotive center. Thank you.

Shifted the POI, please check again on next release - OngCC

Hi Bro Ong,

It is still the same when I tested them this morning.

I tested OK, it made a u-turn just before Normantan Park. - OngCC

Hi Bro Ong,
Sorry to make you do your own testing. I tested it again this morning but it happen again. See my screenshoot 1901 which did not ask me to make a u-turn. Even after I make a u-turn the GPS ask me to turn right instead of turn left; see my screenshot 1929 & 1960. Just to highlight, if it is ok with other gps, it could be my GPS. I am using Nuvi 680. Anyway thank you Bro Ong. :tq:
If there is a road, I wll travel on it. If there is no road, I will make one for myself.

Thexder

Postby Thexder » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:13 am

Expressway now shows up as green? :-k
Using 1.74.

SaenchaiKingstar

Postby SaenchaiKingstar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:28 pm

v1.74

From blk 331 (alley) going towards Clementi Ave 2 (southbound) you can actually turn right. The current map is missing a joining road (waypoint Missing Road). The current routing makes you turn left, and make a u-turn.

Done! 143 - OngCC

SaenchaiKingstar

Postby SaenchaiKingstar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 pm

v1.74

When setting destination as Kampong Chai Chee CC (coming from PIE, through Bedok North Road), I was routed to the route shown in the attached file. This is impossible because there is no possible access from Bedok North Ave 1 to the CC. The only access is from the carpark east of the CC (marked in gdb file).

Bedok North Ave 1 is a main road and it is not even possible to stop where the CC is.

Done! 143 - OngCC

SaenchaiKingstar

Postby SaenchaiKingstar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:48 pm

v1.74

When setting destination to Maxwell Rd Food Centre, the routing is wrong. The actual carpark entrance location is indicated with the waypoint in the GDB file.

Done! 143 - OngCC

SaenchaiKingstar

Postby SaenchaiKingstar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm

v1.74

U-turn not allowed at spot marked by waypoint on guillermard road. Route is indicated on GDB file.

Done! 143 - OngCC

Return to “SG Archives”