Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

duke17
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Re: POIs for Singapore 2009 - April~June

Postby duke17 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Masjid Alkaff Upper Serangoon with Address. :peace:

Done - SotongKia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garmin Montana 650; Nuvi 2575RLM; BMW Navigator V; Nuvi 205; Garmin Edge 1000; mfm

Nay Win
Contributor

Postby Nay Win » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:41 am

To update Caltex -Clementi Ave 2 reopened officially has Old Chang Kee and OCBC ATM. :)

Done - SotongKia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nay Win
Contributor

Postby Nay Win » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 pm

v 1.61, it shows Chzone on Alexandra Road. It should be Richzone. Thx

Done - SotongKia

yoladu
Valued Contributor

Postby yoladu » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:27 pm

MFM v 1.61

This place is officially known as Mount Vernon Complex. This place is a funeral palour, and a Columbarium. Crematorium operations have ceased since 2004.

To make is clearer, can I suggest to add another line "Funeral Palour / Columbarium" to it ?

Done - SotongKia
Contribute exclusively to MFM. MSM don't get it !

Thexder

Postby Thexder » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Some POI's along Portsdown Rd which are not inside V1.61.

Done - SotongKia

sotongkia

Postby sotongkia » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi Guys,

Those who are going to resubmit POIs, please don't do so.

When I download your files, I marked them with "Thanks" so that I know where I stopped. It doesn't mean I have updated for the map yet.

I am currently doing POIs submitted 13th May, except :

(1) Bro Redstorm's zip files of POIs that were PMed - 25 files left. I am trying to put some files inter-spaced with other contributions from the forum.

(2) Bro Shimiwako's Loyang POI - I broke it up into 3 parts as your file contains too many POIs for me to do at one go. You will see Part 2 in the next update. Part 3 will be the week after.

I know I am back-logged and there were quite a number of queries and PMs about POIs being included.
I currently have 143 files to be done, and more than half of these files have more than 10 POIs.

Don't worry about problems with your POIs. If there is, I will PM you to clarify, as a few bros here would know.

If your POI has been submitted earlier than the date I mentioned and not in the map, please PM me.

Just to update you guys, I have just moved house recently, end of April. Thus for the good few weeks of April and beginning of May, I have been packing, unpacking and doing chores around the house and settling stuff... Only 2 weeks ago had I been back in 'full force' doing POIs.

When I meant full force, I am talking about between 8pm and 10pm Monday to Friday. And I am free a couple of hours over the weekends. On the average, I can update about 100-150 POIs per week. Sometimes faster if contributors already have details (Proper name, address, phone number) available.

My job makes me travel around frequently as well, thus please bear with me when the updates are slower. There's only one of me doing the POIs for Singapore. :ko:

I think to make it consistent with Bro OngCC's update, in future I will mark those POIs that I have done with "DONE". Otherwise you guys will not know which are done and which are not..

Please do not slow down in your contributions.. We will find ways to speed up our updates...

Thanks !

colalite
Valued Contributor

Postby colalite » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 am

v1.61

Please see attachments for 11 POIs to be added.
They are all with addresses, postal codes and telephone numbers.
Incidentallly, 132 Mee Pok poi which is existing has the wrong postal code. This stall is also (I think; cannot remember :mrgreen: after checking) found within the shop called Kopishop.
Cheers.
PS. "Geneses" should be "Genesis" - already corrected in the gdb file

Done 8/7 - SotongKia

chaicka
Polygon Mapper

Postby chaicka » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:41 am

sotongkia wrote:Hi Guys,

Those who are going to resubmit POIs, please don't do so.

When I download your files, I marked them with "Thanks" so that I know where I stopped. It doesn't mean I have updated for the map yet.

I am currently doing POIs submitted 13th May, except :

(1) Bro Redstorm's zip files of POIs that were PMed - 25 files left. I am trying to put some files inter-spaced with other contributions from the forum.

(2) Bro Shimiwako's Loyang POI - I broke it up into 3 parts as your file contains too many POIs for me to do at one go. You will see Part 2 in the next update. Part 3 will be the week after.

I know I am back-logged and there were quite a number of queries and PMs about POIs being included.
I currently have 143 files to be done, and more than half of these files have more than 10 POIs.

Don't worry about problems with your POIs. If there is, I will PM you to clarify, as a few bros here would know.

If your POI has been submitted earlier than the date I mentioned and not in the map, please PM me.

Just to update you guys, I have just moved house recently, end of April. Thus for the good few weeks of April and beginning of May, I have been packing, unpacking and doing chores around the house and settling stuff... Only 2 weeks ago had I been back in 'full force' doing POIs.

When I meant full force, I am talking about between 8pm and 10pm Monday to Friday. And I am free a couple of hours over the weekends. On the average, I can update about 100-150 POIs per week. Sometimes faster if contributors already have details (Proper name, address, phone number) available.

My job makes me travel around frequently as well, thus please bear with me when the updates are slower. There's only one of me doing the POIs for Singapore. :ko:

I think to make it consistent with Bro OngCC's update, in future I will mark those POIs that I have done with "DONE". Otherwise you guys will not know which are done and which are not..

Please do not slow down in your contributions.. We will find ways to speed up our updates...

Thanks !

Great Work, bro.
If you and OngCC ever need someone to pick up the skills and help ease the load, let me or any of the polygon mappers for SG know. I am sure things can be work out. ;)

epi
Valued Contributor

Postby epi » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:35 pm

v.1.62
Please be noted that the correct name for "Hdb Geylang East" should be "HDB Geylang Branch Office".
Feedback before but still missed to change in this round for all HDB Branch Offices updates.
Thanks.

Done -SotongKia

edgarchen
Valued Contributor

Postby edgarchen » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 pm

The following petrol kiosk is under renovation.. The station is pull down..
Not sure, any other competitor brand taking over yet.

Done 8/7 - SotongKia
Everyone contribute a bit, eventually we can enjoy and benefit more in our navigation. :thumbsup:

Return to “SG Archives”