POIs for Singapore 2009 - April~June

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

hongbp

Re: POIs for Singapore 2009 - April~June

Postby hongbp » Sun May 24, 2009 11:35 am

Hi Bro,

Here is the terminal miss in MFM map..

Thanks ! - SotongKia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hongbp

Postby hongbp » Sun May 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Dear Bro,

Opposite Kallang MRT, there is the Geylang Lor 1 Bus terminal. as below

Thanks ! - SotongKia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hongbp

Postby hongbp » Sun May 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Dear Bro,

Here is another Indian Temple located near kallang MRT.

Thanks ! - SotongKia

hongbp

Postby hongbp » Sun May 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Dear Bro,

Here is some Food Court POI

Thanks ! - SotongKia

epi
Valued Contributor

Postby epi » Sun May 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Dear bro,
It is strange to see someone posting some updates piece after piece in such a sense. I think it could be much better to accumulate to a sum to a group under a title file or a title file to be more appropriate instead of piece after piece in such a manner. It will be convenient and easier for the mapper to update as well as to the community as a whole to read for your contribution. Don't you think I am making sense.
My 1 cent worth comments.
Thanks.

hongbp

Postby hongbp » Mon May 25, 2009 12:24 am

epi wrote:Dear bro,
It is strange to see someone posting some updates piece after piece in such a sense. I think it could be much better to accumulate to a sum to a group under a title file or a title file to be more appropriate instead of piece after piece in such a manner. It will be convenient and easier for the mapper to update as well as to the community as a whole to read for your contribution. Don't you think I am making sense.
Thanks.

Thanks bro advice,
As you wish, then better i pay more time to :zzz: ....wasting time...stop update.. :-#G9

jeremy747

Postby jeremy747 » Mon May 25, 2009 10:09 am

POI - Tampines East Mcdonald's

Thanks ! - SotongKia

jeremy747

Postby jeremy747 » Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 am

Correct Location of Astons SIA Sports Club.
It is located within the SIA Sports Club and not in the car park area of SIA Training Centre.

Thanks ! - SotongKia

sotongkia

Postby sotongkia » Mon May 25, 2009 10:17 am

hongbp wrote:
epi wrote:Dear bro,
Thanks.

Thanks bro advice,
As you wish, then better i pay more time to :zzz: ....wasting time...stop update.. :-#G9

Bro Hongbp,

no one is asking you to stop your contribution.. We welcome all... I believe the previous few bros here are just telling you how to make things easier yourself. \:D/

As you can see, most people will just give a .gdb file with all the POIs they want to contribute.
It will be better still if you give each file for each category (like all your Food in one file, etc).

You could have just given one or 2 posts, with the .gdb file and that's it.. easier for you, and saves your time ; (I am sure you spend more than 20 minutes to capture all that information on screen and upload one by one...)

easier for me to update your POIs all at one go too since they are all in one file.. :D

There has also been some bros previously who do not have mapsource, or don't know how to use mapsource. Other bros chip in to teach, etc, so that it will be easier for BOTH the contributors and the mappers.. We still accept those contributions that are not in .gdb files into the map.

epi
Valued Contributor

Postby epi » Mon May 25, 2009 3:57 pm

v.1.59
These are the movie theaters not updated yet/ shown with pois in the map.
Thanks.
Sorry to include the extra location for Carrefour Suntec which I have just realized it has been existed with the poi marked "Axs Carrefour Suntec" outside the building.
Thanks.

Thanks ! - SotongKia
Last edited by epi on Mon May 25, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “SG Archives”