How to install Papago X5 on your PDA

Guides, FAQs, How-to, etc

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
amamat
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Re: How To Install PaPaGo X5 On Your PDA

Postby amamat » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 pm

asmile60 wrote:
amamat wrote:Thank you :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

I purchased papago x5 for windows mobile and I installed it successfully by following your instructions..

I must say that this thread should be in the library as a guidance to other members.

bro amamat, I just install Papago x5 for my PDA too. I got problem to view some POI for example all Petrol station are invisible even if zoom in, do you face this problem?

Unfortunately mine is ok. All POIs show up on the screen nicely. Perhaps when downloading the map, choose the standard version instead of the custom version.

bummerbummer

Postby bummerbummer » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 pm

JayCee wrote:In the absence of a clear step-by-step installation guide and by applying general PC-PDA installation experience with other commercial software, I was one of the dumb guy who has run the online registration with Maction using the IMEI method before the PDA installation. Of course, too obvious, I have hit the wall hard as subsequent PDA installation requires the owner name registration format. I am now waiting M3Asia to rectifying the Maction registration part.

i running into the same problem when registering - on the phones its asking for imei, i happily register my name on the mmcode website, too eager i guess.. they should've provided a clearer instruction.. just sent a mail to m3asia, see what they make of it (and how long..)

what a bummer..

bummerbummer

Postby bummerbummer » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 pm

im impressed with m3asia cs, my registration problem solved already :good:

janechew

Postby janechew » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:13 pm

hi

im a new user for samsung galaxy S2, i had completely installed the papago X5 on my phone, however, its appear for registration code. may i know how to generate the code without purchasing the license of papago?

Jane

janechew

Postby janechew » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:54 pm

until now i still haven get the Authorisation Code... can somebody help me???

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re:

Postby moeyhc » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:30 pm

janechew wrote:hi

im a new user for samsung galaxy S2, i had completely installed the papago X5 on my phone, however, its appear for registration code. may i know how to generate the code without purchasing the license of papago?

Jane

Hi,

The Papago x5 is not freeware and you need to buy it for use.... Cheers!
Common Sense Is Not Common.

Return to “Library”