Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Guides, FAQs, How-to, etc

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
adrianyujs
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby adrianyujs » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:07 am

papago tracklog record in 1 second or wat?

76gpsguy
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Puchong, SEL (Symbian MXT)

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby 76gpsguy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 am

adrianyujs wrote:papago tracklog record in 1 second or wat?

Yes, PPG tracklog is recorded at 1s interval. :)

adrianyujs
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby adrianyujs » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 am

76gpsguy wrote:
adrianyujs wrote:papago tracklog record in 1 second or wat?

Yes, PPG tracklog is recorded at 1s interval. :)


cool, thats good... thx for the info.

User avatar
alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper
Posts: 6642
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: Alor Setar

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby alharis299 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm

Bro 76gpsguy

Why after I had converted papago tracklog using bin2gpx

I got error message xxxxx.gpx could not be imported when i want to open it using mapsourse

:tq: :peace: :rox:

User avatar
dvpro
Moderator
Posts: 2170
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:09 am
Location: KUL, MY (Handheld, PDA Based)

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby dvpro » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 am

alharis299 wrote:I got error message xxxxx.gpx could not be imported when i want to open it using mapsourse

This usually means that GPX content is corrupted. First try converting using GPSBabel from GPX to GPX or GPX to GDB. If it runs into an error, then you need to edit the GPX manually using Notepad for corrections. There is also a utility to edit POI which can detect some errors in GPX, so that you know which part to correct. It's called POIEdit.

You can also upload the GPX so that we can try to fix it.
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

User avatar
alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper
Posts: 6642
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: Alor Setar

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby alharis299 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am

dvpro wrote:
alharis299 wrote:I got error message xxxxx.gpx could not be imported when i want to open it using mapsourse

This usually means that GPX content is corrupted. First try converting using GPSBabel from GPX to GPX or GPX to GDB. If it runs into an error, then you need to edit the GPX manually using Notepad for corrections. There is also a utility to edit POI which can detect some errors in GPX, so that you know which part to correct. It's called POIEdit.

You can also upload the GPX so that we can try to fix it.


:tq: Bro dvpro

Uploaded 2 corrupted files for u to check it


:peace:
:rox:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
nazrose
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: Besut (GPSmap 60CSx)

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby nazrose » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

alharis299 wrote:
:tq: Bro dvpro

Uploaded 2 corrupted files for u to check it


:peace:
:rox:


i can open it.. i use GPSMapEdit first.. then export to *.gdb fail
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
nazrose
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: Besut (GPSmap 60CSx)

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby nazrose » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 pm

one more file...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper
Posts: 6642
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: Alor Setar

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby alharis299 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 pm

nazrose wrote:one more file...


Well Bro nazrose, that's good

:tq: for helping me, but i did retrack again that location and those tracks are already in map.

:good: :tq:

User avatar
nazrose
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: Besut (GPSmap 60CSx)

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby nazrose » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:44 am

alharis299 wrote:
Well Bro nazrose, that's good

:tq: for helping me, but i did retrack again that location and those tracks are already in map.

:good: :tq:


u r :welcome:

:D


Return to “Library”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest