Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Guides, FAQs, How-to, etc

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
nizam

Re: Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter

Postby nizam » Sat May 22, 2010 4:59 pm

can help me ... where I can get the latest download free papago maps (for Malaysia). I use for my gps .. please ...

nizam

Postby nizam » Sat May 22, 2010 5:10 pm

zamad wrote:
jalanlurus wrote:halo ada sapa2 boleh tolong...setelah lebih sbulan x on..gooze papago x3 sy x boleh nak searching setelit..kena install semula ke
Tak perlu install semula. Sebabkan lama sangat tak pakai, PND dah bingung sebab pangkalan data satelit dah lapuk! Kena letak tepi tingkap dan 'on-kan'.... nanti, dapat satellite lock.

BTW, jalanlurus, anda seharusnya pos pertanyaan di dalam 'GPS Devices >> Goozee GPS' dan bukannya di sini (Papago X2/X3 Tracklog Converter).

boleh tolong tak.... kat mane saya perlu dapatkan download free untuk papago map yang terkini dan terbaru untuk negara malaysia

krill

Postby krill » Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 pm

nizam wrote:can help me ... where I can get the latest download free papago maps (for Malaysia). I use for my gps .. please ...

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3184

fabho

Postby fabho » Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 am

Hi fellow moderators,

I was just wondering whatever happen to papago maps update or the lack of it. Has it been stopped. I notice the updates has stopped since the day Bro Antyong retired.

mamboman

Postby mamboman » Wed May 26, 2010 7:59 am

fabho wrote:Hi fellow moderators,

I was just wondering whatever happen to papago maps update or the lack of it. Has it been stopped. I notice the updates has stopped since the day Bro Antyong retired.

Some dispute over copy rights... supposed to have a new version 3 weeks ago and there's already more than 1 month since the last release. Very sad

fabho

Postby fabho » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:33 pm

From what i know it's no longer copyright but more like the new scripting problem encountered by bro sunn right?

mitoev96

Postby mitoev96 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 am

does thta mean no more updates liao...
sight then i make the wrong choice of buying holux when there are no more updates.should had buying garmin when they are no worry of map updates

fabho

Postby fabho » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 pm

I also sort of regretted getting papago. Unless the moderators or bro sunn can update us on the progress of his development then we papago users are in the dark!!!

fabho

Postby fabho » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi fellow moderators!

Do kindly inform us if there will be future release of map updates for papago. It will be helpful for people who intend to buy papago to avoid it in case they can't get any map updates.

sHawTY
Contributor

Postby sHawTY » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm not sure about others but I really think bro sunn should say something about the current progress of PaPaGO maps.
We've all been waiting for a release or at least an update on the progress.

Yes I've read about the reverse engineering problem but it's been sooooo long & there's no update on that case either.

Return to “Library”