MFM custom splash screen for Garmin Nuvi

Guides, FAQs, How-to, etc

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
yoladu
Valued Contributor

Re: MFM custom splash screen for Garmin Nuvi

Postby yoladu » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:03 am

lexus-250 wrote:Hi,

Do you have anything on Lexus? IS250?

Cheers

did one specially for you :tease:

Contribute exclusively to MFM. MSM don't get it !

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 pm

whitecat wrote:
It would be good to save it for oneself only.
Individuals has own preferences in everything, you can't expect each soul to be on same band frequency as you.... cheers!! [-X

silverbeauty wrote:

Bro Cruiser, that is a saying .... One Man's Food is another Man's Poison :mrgreen:

Without question ... how right U R and of course, free speech of mind lah... :thumbsup:

That is ok & accepted and besides, I wasn't imposing on him to veer to my thinking... its simply exploring the perspective on a realistic, practical viewpoint... unlike the wildcat...oops, the white chap indicating that I shouldn't voice out my opinion (even being considered as crude...erghhhh" even in yr own opinion") as he wants to see it respected...
Heyyy, if I'm stepping on yr toes, simply say OUCH and I'll try to avoid yr odd-size feet... the next time :tease: but I won't say you should not walk past me being an obese...? [-X

Don't worry lah... to each his own as always... I drink beer and you choose "guni (= baby milk)" instead and gets chased out by bartender... is it my fault that I still invited you into the pub??? :evil:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

fir3f0x

Postby fir3f0x » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:34 pm

getting off topic lets continue with the splash screen. i find the IS250 quite sexy and did one as well. enjoy :mrgreen:
is250.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fir3f0x on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:06 pm

fir3f0x wrote:i find the IS250 quite sexy and did one as well. enjoy :mrgreen:

This recent Lexus "lower" model appears good.... but am seeing too many of its design & head lamp linings already... what would be of excellent taste & finish is to display the cockpit snapped from within, looking over the front seats and the Garmin screen is detected as well....

Its like stepping into the very dream car yourself...

Even if you own this Lexus model.... I'm sure, you'd rather be charmed by the interior even more than just looking the front or side or anywhere outside of the car's body.... its what that is inside that sparks more glamor and filling up the entire frame with details. Even the name Garmin, however small being included, poses insignificance, since one is already looking at the unit already.... :lol:

Would be excellent if you are able to display an interior option... you seem good at this... my thumbs UP for your work. :thumbsup:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

fir3f0x

Postby fir3f0x » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:53 pm

cruiser wrote:
fir3f0x wrote:i find the IS250 quite sexy and did one as well. enjoy :mrgreen:

This recent Lexus "lower" model appears good.... but am seeing too many of its design & head lamp linings already... what would be of excellent taste & finish is to display the cockpit snapped from within, looking over the front seats and the Garmin screen is detected as well....

Its like stepping into the very dream car yourself...

Even if you own this Lexus model.... I'm sure, you'd rather be charmed by the interior even more than just looking the front or side or anywhere outside of the car's body.... its what that is inside that sparks more glamor and filling up the entire frame with details. Even the name Garmin, however small being included, poses insignificance, since one is already looking at the unit already.... :lol:

Would be excellent if you are able to display an interior option... you seem good at this... my thumbs UP for your work. :thumbsup:

thanks for your compliment. doing these photo editing is considered a minor hobby of mine and also a must-do for me as practicing and i loved to do it too when im free. it doesn't takes lot of time to do something like this. im sure everyone can do this too if they willing to explore more on photo editing tutorials. i'll try to make as many as i can for this community as my little contribution since mfm contributed more than i do to everyone. :thumbsup:

fir3f0x

Postby fir3f0x » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:03 am

enghai wrote:Good day, can I trouble you for a splash screen for Citroen?

Thanks.

citroennw.jpg

citroenw.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xploitmachine

Postby xploitmachine » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:50 am

"Genius Is One Percent Inspiration, Ninety-Nine Percent Perspiration" - Thomas Alva Edison

jskc3390
Contributor

Postby jskc3390 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 am

can bro pls help make 1 nissan sylphy white colour ? :prayer:

fir3f0x

Postby fir3f0x » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:01 pm

jskc3390 wrote:can bro pls help make 1 nissan sylphy white colour ? :prayer:

Sylphy.jpg

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

bobtahar

Postby bobtahar » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:09 am

Just bought the Nuvi 205... & here is my 1st post with the splash screen.

MFMiR.jpg

Proton.jpg

Return to “Library”