MFM custom splash screen for Garmin Nuvi

Guides, FAQs, How-to, etc

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Ethan

Re: MFM custom splash screen for Garmin Nuvi

Postby Ethan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:46 pm

too_koo wrote:Got 31 pg but no Suzuki or Swift logo.... :cry:
Any bro here can help....thank you... O:)

Your call has been answered. :mrgreen:
Would be fine for a widescreen unit. Not sure about 3.5" screen.

I like SSS pretty much. Not an owner though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whitecat

Postby whitecat » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Bro sulphur ,
What's the dimension config for widescreen?? I've got a few pics to share, but failed to get the dimension correct after several attempts.
](*,)

lembu84

Postby lembu84 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:15 am

proton splash screen... enjoy!! :peace:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zamad
Valued Contributor

Postby zamad » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 am

whitecat wrote:Bro sulphur ,
What's the dimension config for widescreen?? I've got a few pics to share, but failed to get the dimension correct after several attempts.
](*,)
On my (dinosaur) IE6, with the mouse: 'right-click >> properties' will reveal the dimensions of the image files. You don't actually need to download them if you just need to know its dimensions. :)
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

Ethan

Postby Ethan » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:18 pm

According to my finding, an image with resolution of 480 x 212 would look fine on a wide screen unit.

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Here's what I always get reminded ... like being turned ON =P~

just when I reluctantly #-o turn off my unit seeing my sexy Aussie Sylvia.... :evil:

Image ~ Cruiser ~

soi

Postby soi » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:19 am

for black metal followers..
AS SAHAR

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:47 am

soi wrote:for black metal followers..

Well, that specimen may be ideal for your liking but honestly... I am sure, the minute that appears whenever you start yr unit... I am sure, you will want to skip it faster than a blink of yr eye.... :mrgreen:

C'mon, do you really expect anyone to believe that design is worth longer than half a second's worth of gazing it??? #-o

In fact, most of anyone's dry and complete tasteless design that even shows the splash of the name Garmin or a motionless still art that is wholly expressionless.... is only making you, as the foolish person, to be patronizing for the sake of some connection...with Garmin proving you have nothing more left over as far as taste or sense for creative knowledge is concerned.... NADA!!!...LoL :lol:

Be realistic with yourself.... after awhile of driving and having to switch off the unit or power it on... you want to see some "refreshing" picture that spells or suggest something exciting, soothing or even erotic.... not a dead and morbid looking insignificant piece of picture like you have there.... :nutz:

Thats how I view it. :wink:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

whitecat

Postby whitecat » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 am

Well, that specimen may be ideal for your liking but honestly... I am sure, the minute that appears whenever you start yr unit... I am sure, you will want to skip it faster than a blink of yr eye.... :mrgreen:

C'mon, do you really expect anyone to believe that design is worth longer than half a second's worth of gazing it??? #-o

In fact, most of anyone's dry and complete tasteless design that even shows the splash of the name Garmin or a motionless still art that is wholly expressionless.... is only making you, as the foolish person, to be patronizing for the sake of some connection...with Garmin proving you have nothing more left over as far as taste or sense for creative knowledge is concerned.... NADA!!!...LoL :lol:

Be realistic with yourself.... after awhile of driving and having to switch off the unit or power it on... you want to see some "refreshing" picture that spells or suggest something exciting, soothing or even erotic.... not a dead and morbid looking insignificant piece of picture like you have there.... :nutz:

Thats how I view it. :wink:[/quote]

It's alright to express personal comments, but condemning it is rather crude. It would be good to save it for oneself only.
Individuals has own preferences in everything, you can't expect each soul to be on same band frequency as you.... cheers!! [-X

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 am

cruiser wrote:["soi"]for black metal followers..

Thats how I view it. :wink:

Bro Cruiser, that is a saying .... One Man's Food is another Man's Poison :mrgreen:

Return to “Library”