Guides, FAQs, How-to, etc
Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
- Senior Mapper
- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:44 pm
- Location: Redhill, SG
fabioesl wrote:Maps for Brazil
The TrackSource is a free association of users who voluntarily organized themselves, in order to create and freely distribute maps of Brazil for use in GPS.
Through this site (http://www.tracksource.org.br
), information gathered by users are forwarded to Volunteer developers who update the maps and publish them periodically to be downloaded by the whole community.
In constant evolution, since it was created in 2002, today the TrackSource is one of the largest projects of its kind in the world, with thousands of employees, hundreds of developers and produces the best, most complete and updated maps of Brazil for GPS.
Currently produces maps for use on Garmin GPS brand in smartphones with software Navitel in other browsers that use software compatible with these platforms, as well as maps for use on the computer, compatible with MapSource software and TrackMaker.
Language: Brazilian Portuguesehttp://www.tracksource.org.br
Nice job fabioesl! Welcome to mfm!
Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs.
- Senior Mapper
- Posts: 1586
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 am
- Location: Penang
Have added Tracksource to the list in front. Obrigado.
Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:54 am
- Location: São Paulo, SP - Brazil
I saw your maps.
There are many informations implemented in their maps, not yet implemented in our.
If you can share some tips. Get in touch.
(Sorry for my English, was translated by google)
Return to “Library”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests