- Download the map from either the X8.5-X9 map link or the S1 map link depending on your software version. [0:39]
- Extract the files in the folder to your PC/Laptop. (Typical folder name: MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-yymmdd or MFM-PPG-S1-yymmdd) [1:43]
- Switch on your PND and connect your navigational device to your PC/Laptop by using a USB cable. A new external drive should be detected on your computer. (If the device is not detected the first time, you may need to disconnect, then reconnect the USB cable.)
- For Papago PNDs, copy the entire folder you extracted in your PC to the Navi > Maps folder in the PND drive. [1:56].
For WayWay PNDs, copy the entire folder you extracted in your PC to the MobileNavigator > Maps folder in the PND drive. [2:22]
- Disconnect your device from the PC/Laptop and restart your unit.
- The map should be updated now. Go to Advance Settings > Maps Switch to ensure that the map is updated.
or better still, watch the entire YouTube video by m3asia.
- NOTE: Any installation enquiries or feedback of the instructional video above, please call M3Asia's toll free 1800 88 3303 (M'sia only) or email M3Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE 2: Owners of devices with older Papago software such as X2, X3, X5 or X7, please call M3Asia's toll free 1800 88 3303 (M'sia only) or email M3Asia at email@example.com for upgrade information.