MFM-Garmin 101220 Feedback

Archive for previous discussions and feedback which are not relevant currently due to MFM's progress

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

leongguy

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 101220

Postby leongguy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:19 am

some location is already save into my favorite folder (Garmin 1250), how can i know the location coordinate? if i wan to send the coordinate to my friend... thanks

rotiplanta

Postby rotiplanta » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the maps, but i having difficult download the map, file factory says, "Unfortunately we have encountered a problem locating your file. You way wish to contact the owner / uploader of the file to get it re-uploaded again"

ckpmi

Postby ckpmi » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Something must be wrong somewhere as the download page just pop up and said it's a malicious attack page.

kimmchii

Postby kimmchii » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm

use to be able to downloa d from so many sources without any prob, now dont know what the fark mfm stupid management is doing the file download speed is so damn slow or cant download at all.

stupid.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 pm

kimmchii wrote:use to be able to downloa d from so many sources without any prob, now dont know what the fark mfm stupid management is doing the file download speed is so damn slow or cant download at all.

stupid.

Mr Kimmchii, please respect forum rule # 1.

This is not a commercial company.

If you do not like our maps, please do not use. :-'

shawchyn
Valued Contributor

Postby shawchyn » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:39 pm

kimmchii wrote:use to be able to downloa d from so many sources without any prob, now dont know what the fark mfm stupid management is doing the file download speed is so damn slow or cant download at all.

stupid.

what do you think you have the rights to call us "stupid"?
You are paying us anything to serve you! If you are that smart, build your own map! mfm don't need this kind of f.
Snake Chia
http://appsblog.snakechia.com
http://www.nearby.com.my

leongguy

Postby leongguy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:18 pm

after i download new map into my Garmin, i found the info is 'Malsingmaps Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei NT 2010.20', is it this is the updated map in my Garmin?
thanks

kimmchii

Postby kimmchii » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 pm

silverbeauty wrote:

stupid.

Mr Kimmchii, please respect forum rule # 1.

This is not a commercial company.

If you do not like our maps, please do not use. :-'

u tak suka u keluar inferior malaysian mentality.
shawchyn wrote:

stupid.

what do you think you have the rights to call us "stupid"?
You are paying us anything to serve you! If you are that smart, build your own map! mfm don't need this kind of f.

paying you? so money is your only primary concern? no wonder you host file at crappy file hosting site like file serve and hotfile to satisfy your hungry money face, how much you make for each file download? 1 cent? pathetic!!!

make download more troublesome, more difficult and so only few of you elite mappers have the map and be another msm.

when something degenerate from working condition to non-working condition, it is stupid, may be your are happy this way when you get to make some money.

ccwong
JCV Master
JCV Master

Postby ccwong » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 pm

MfM, oh MfM,,,

why your forum on and off got "Trojan" break in one? :tease:

Last edited by ccwong on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pel

Postby Pel » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Kimmchii,

The MFM team has done a great job allowing you and me to come in here and download WEEKLY updated maps for FREE. The least we can do is to say thank you. :rolleyes: (Thanks MFM! Great job!)

Please understand that bandwidth is limited, and it is definitely not cheap. As more and more people start coming in, free file hosting sites, while not ideal, are the next best alternative. If you have been randomly allocated some slow website, just be patient and wait, or come back later. Troublesome? Ok lah... :wink:

:rox:

Return to “Archive (Garmin)”