MfM-Garmin 170529 Feedback

Archive for previous discussions and feedback which are not relevant currently due to MFM's progress

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

User avatar
znorhe
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:13 am
Location: Selangor

MfM-Garmin 170529 Feedback

Postby znorhe » Sun May 28, 2017 11:28 pm

:tq:
Garmin Mobile XT and Garmin nüvi 255W

cccl9898
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby cccl9898 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:38 am

Newbie here :) , does this map work with Kenwook HUD with NT maps?

User avatar
eddy_duyung
Contributor
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 am
Location: Tinggi Island,Johore. Garmin Mobile XT,nüvi 50LM,nüvi 880,nüvi 255W,nüvi 2465

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby eddy_duyung » Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 pm

:rox: :tq: :good: Downloading
Nokia 5800XM , Garmin nüvi 50LM,Garmin nüvi 880,Garmin nüvi 255W,Garmin nüvi 2465

User avatar
eddy_duyung
Contributor
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 am
Location: Tinggi Island,Johore. Garmin Mobile XT,nüvi 50LM,nüvi 880,nüvi 255W,nüvi 2465

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby eddy_duyung » Mon May 29, 2017 12:44 pm

cccl9898 wrote:Newbie here :) , does this map work with Kenwook HUD with NT maps?


I want to give a hand..but i dont have the hardware to test,btw please report it here either successfull or not,there might be somebody with more experiance will help you to figure this out.THX
Nokia 5800XM , Garmin nüvi 50LM,Garmin nüvi 880,Garmin nüvi 255W,Garmin nüvi 2465

User avatar
zamad
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2276
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 am
Location: Shah Alam

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby zamad » Mon May 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Downloading...
:tq:
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

User avatar
moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2211
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby moeyhc » Mon May 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Thank you Bro!
Common Sense Is Not Common.

cccl9898
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby cccl9898 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 pm

eddy_duyung wrote:
cccl9898 wrote:Newbie here :) , does this map work with Kenwook HUD with NT maps?


I want to give a hand..but i dont have the hardware to test,btw please report it here either successfull or not,there might be somebody with more experiance will help you to figure this out.THX



I have try with Kenwood DNX715WBTMS, can see te POI but to map is missing when loading cGPSmapper, seem not working. ](*,)

User avatar
eddy_duyung
Contributor
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 am
Location: Tinggi Island,Johore. Garmin Mobile XT,nüvi 50LM,nüvi 880,nüvi 255W,nüvi 2465

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby eddy_duyung » Tue May 30, 2017 11:44 pm

cccl9898 wrote:
eddy_duyung wrote:
cccl9898 wrote:Newbie here :) , does this map work with Kenwook HUD with NT maps?


I want to give a hand..but i dont have the hardware to test,btw please report it here either successfull or not,there might be somebody with more experiance will help you to figure this out.THX



I have try with Kenwood DNX715WBTMS, can see te POI but to map is missing when loading cGPSmapper, seem not working. ](*,)


Did you use Mapsource to transfer the Map?? please let us know what procedure you use to transfer the map to you unit..THX
Nokia 5800XM , Garmin nüvi 50LM,Garmin nüvi 880,Garmin nüvi 255W,Garmin nüvi 2465

uniux
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:36 am

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby uniux » Wed May 31, 2017 9:00 pm

TQVM..
:tq:

User avatar
weemin71
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:54 pm
Location: Selangor

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MfM-Garmin 170529

Postby weemin71 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:44 am

:tq:
GARMIN nüvi 1350


Return to “Archive (Garmin)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest