MFM-Garmin 110627 Feedback

Archive for previous discussions and feedback which are not relevant currently due to MFM's progress

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

User avatar
dealova
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 am
Location: presint 11, putrajaya
Contact:

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 110627

Postby dealova » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

tqvm mfm..... :thumbsup: \:D/

User avatar
silverbeauty
Moderator
Posts: 3524
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 110627

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm

AhBao9388 wrote:Can someone assist me? 1st time user here. just recently got myself a Garmin 2465 and just got to d/l this for the 1st time.
Follow all instruction and this is what i gotten (only check mfm map + 2 POI. msm & city nav is uncheck):
Image

i did this when choosing:
Image

Appreciate the help here.



I would tick custom Polygons and POI

User avatar
maniphone
Contributor
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 pm
Location: Salak Tinggi (Papago M6/Papago X5/Nuvi 2465)

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 110627

Postby maniphone » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
AhBao9388 wrote:Can someone assist me? 1st time user here. just recently got myself a Garmin 2465 and just got to d/l this for the 1st time.
Follow all instruction and this is what i gotten (only check mfm map + 2 POI. msm & city nav is uncheck):
Image

i did this when choosing:
Image

Appreciate the help here.



I would tick custom Polygons and POI


The problem is due to the "Colored Polygon". So, make sure you tick on it to exclude them. It will solve your problem.

User avatar
nazri14
Valued Contributor
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:41 am
Location: Historical City Of Melaka
Contact:

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 110627

Postby nazri14 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 pm

:tq: :good: =D>
Asus P320 (Garmin Mobile XT)
Nuvi 200 (patched)
Iphone 4 (Papago 8.2)

jsyong
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 110627

Postby jsyong » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:07 pm

May i know is the KL-Kuala Selangor Expressway (LATAR Expressway) updated in the map ?

Thank you :thumbsup:

meorhalil
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:43 am

Map Error?

Postby meorhalil » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 am

I made a trip to Johore recently from KL made made my destination "Leisure Farm Resort" by searching "point of interest" with my garmin 1250 using mfm map. The strange thing is the magenta route is not on the road taken but quite a distant away and not on any road! Tried a few times but obtain similar result. I then switch to msm and then select the same destiny via "recently found" and every thing is nice and dandy. When I came back home, load the latest mfm and again similar result.

Appreciate if the sifus here could check this abnormality.

Thanks.

User avatar
OngCC
Senior Mapper
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:44 pm
Location: Redhill, SG
Contact:

Re: Map Error?

Postby OngCC » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 pm

meorhalil wrote:I made a trip to Johore recently from KL made made my destination "Leisure Farm Resort" by searching "point of interest" with my garmin 1250 using mfm map. The strange thing is the magenta route is not on the road taken but quite a distant away and not on any road! Tried a few times but obtain similar result. I then switch to msm and then select the same destiny via "recently found" and every thing is nice and dandy. When I came back home, load the latest mfm and again similar result.

Appreciate if the sifus here could check this abnormality.

Thanks.

Will be fixed on next release. :tq:
Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs.
http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11630

User avatar
tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker
Posts: 5441
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 110627

Postby tuah » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:13 pm

When I ticked "exclude colored polygons (less laggy)", there are still some polygons in the map. I wonder does it suppose to exclude ALL OR SELECTIVE polygons only? :-k

topedo1
Valued Contributor
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Rawang-Kundang-Seremban-PortDickson-PasirPanjang-Malaka (Garmin nuvi 1350)

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 110627

Postby topedo1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:10 pm

jsyong wrote:May i know is the KL-Kuala Selangor Expressway (LATAR Expressway) updated in the map ?

Thank you :thumbsup:



is updated.... :peace:

User avatar
marwan
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Garmin 110627

Postby marwan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 pm

thanks for the mfm update...long live mfm...


Return to “Archive (Garmin)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest