Custom POI for sygic Mobile 9

Feedback for our road information and food recommendation POIs

Moderators: wwloon, alharis299, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our custom POIs
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
dasonyeoh

Custom POI for sygic Mobile 9

Postby dasonyeoh » Sun May 16, 2010 3:38 am

Hi there,

Is there any custom POI for sygic mobile 9?? eg, waterfall, foods, speedtraps or etc??

wanna ask Are the custom POI in this forum can be use in the sygic apps as well??? :-? :-?

scavenger_9
Location: Behrang, GMXT 5.00.60, Papago Iphone 3GS, N900 Sygic custom Garmin POI

Re: Custom POI for sygic Mobile 9

Postby scavenger_9 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Can. Managed to convert successfully Garmin POI V2.08 30 Mac 10 and using it with Sygic. Still in testing stages.

CasTTeLLo

Postby CasTTeLLo » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 pm

wat about convert garmin map (mfm) to sygic(maemo) ?? mind to share ur sygic poi when it's available?? thanks
"WHEN THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY"

scavenger_9
Location: Behrang, GMXT 5.00.60, Papago Iphone 3GS, N900 Sygic custom Garmin POI

Postby scavenger_9 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Sure... I will share it but right now i feel that mfm poi and Sygic MAL map (both ver 9 & 10) itself doesn't provide enough info/data. Tested working on both Sygic 9 (version 7.71)and Sygic 10 (version 8.16). Right this very moment, i am putting in my own custom POI with success. For the time being, i am making POI for Perak-Selangor-KL. So far, managed to insert :-

A&W
Bank
BHP
Bomba
BP
Burger King
Cafe
Caltex
Domino's Pizza
Esso
KFC
McDonald
Mobil
Petronas
Pizza Hut
Polis
Restaurant
Secret Recipe
Sekolah
7-11
Shell
Universiti
and more coming on........

About converting mfm img to Sygic pak, it is very,very hard to do but not impossible. Will look into it in the near future. Priority on making the custom POI comes first.

CasTTeLLo

Postby CasTTeLLo » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:49 pm

scavenger_9 wrote:Sure... I will share it but right now i feel that mfm poi and Sygic MAL map (both ver 9 & 10) itself doesn't provide enough info/data. Tested working on both Sygic 9 (version 7.71)and Sygic 10 (version 8.16). Right this very moment, i am putting in my own custom POI with success. For the time being, i am making POI for Perak-Selangor-KL. So far, managed to insert :-

A&W
Bank
BHP
Bomba
BP
Burger King
Cafe
Caltex
Domino's Pizza
Esso
KFC
McDonald
Mobil
Petronas
Pizza Hut
Polis
Restaurant
Secret Recipe
Sekolah
7-11
Shell
Universiti
and more coming on........

About converting mfm img to Sygic pak, it is very,very hard to do but not impossible. Will look into it in the near future. Priority on making the custom POI comes first.

glad to hear that...hope someone or u can make it real coz mfm is the best map so far....hope to c our mfm on N900....make it happen mate.....there are a lot N900 users outhere waaiting for this....thanks in advance.... :rox:
"WHEN THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY"

Return to “MFM Custom POI Feedback”