Car Workshop POI in SG

Feedback for our road information and food recommendation POIs

Moderators: wwloon, alharis299, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our custom POIs
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Re: Car Workshop POI in SG

Postby cruiser » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:05 am

carmania wrote:
I'm from Singapore and i'm a staff from Auto I, a new car magazine. We have published a few issue and we're pretty new.

Ermm.. What is GG meeting? Pardon me for not knowing the terms... I'm new to GPS and i see that such data that i have would help the end user. Time for me to contribute back to MFM of what i've been using from MFM - The MAPS!

Errmm... sorry again... what is phantom poster?

:welcome: to the MFM Forum and its good that you mentioned where u're from but still, after this, make an effort to edit your Profile stating your location, Singapore thus ok? :thumbsup:

Phantom poster is simply, being on a forum, no one knows you from Adam, you make no intro of yrself when you first signed in and instead, want to have answers to questions and even though you meant well, thru yr propositions, no one can take yr word for what you posted and there are many willing to help you but not with poor manners displayed....

So, I hate sounding being too Senior over the seniors here and will now let the younger but more experienced members and/or Sifus help you further... I'm sure some have been watching at how you further respond to the simple advise I already gave you... goodluck!

:rox: :thumbsup: :rox:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

carmania

Re: Car Workshop POI in SG

Postby carmania » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome

Have edited my location as per your request :)

Still trying on the methods give. Have been doing some search in MFM in how to get the POI done :)

Return to “MFM Custom POI Feedback”