POI not showing up during search

Feedback for our road information and food recommendation POIs

Moderators: wwloon, alharis299, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our custom POIs
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
seancorr

POI not showing up during search

Postby seancorr » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi all,

I tried to search for Carrefour Puchong Utama but it doesn't come up in the POI search list. It does turn up on the map when I manually went to the exact location of the place. Even the Watsons Carrefour Puchong Utama POI does not flag up.

FYI have gotten the latest maps there is prior to the search :)

alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Re: POI not showing up during search

Postby alharis299 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:47 pm

seancorr wrote:Hi all,

I tried to search for Carrefour Puchong Utama but it doesn't come up in the POI search list. It does turn up on the map when I manually went to the exact location of the place. Even the Watsons Carrefour Puchong Utama POI does not flag up.

FYI have gotten the latest maps there is prior to the search :)

No problem with My Garmin Nuvi 255W ( MFM-Garmin-120220 )

Refer screenshot :-

:rox:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: POI not showing up during search

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Confirm bro altars299 finding, my nuvi 3790 using MFM120220 map can find Carrefour at Puchong Utama :thumbsup:

Please be patient as sometimes the Nuvi takes a little longer looking for POI during SEARCH function. It may only display a few POI but in background Iit is still processing data looking for more POI

Return to “MFM Custom POI Feedback”