F-NS: Error Feedback (2012 & 2013)

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Negeri Sembilan. Mapper: Fancheng

Moderators: 9W2CBL, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
aabee42

Re: Minsoon Credit Corp Sdn Bhd Senawang Has Already Replace

Postby aabee42 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 am

benson208 wrote:I upload here. :mrgreen:

TQ Mr. benson208 :tq: :good:

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Re: F-NS: Error Feedback (2012 & 2013)

Postby tuah » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 pm

No divider here - please link road.
-done- 2.31 :good: :tq:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Link road.
-done- 2.31 :good: :tq:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Dead POI - Please delete.
-done- 2.33 :good: :tq:

amamat
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby amamat » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 am

Some spelling in Simpang Durian.

amamat
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby amamat » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 am

some spelling in palong 4 and palong 5

amamat
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby amamat » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:19 am

There are currently 3 Sekolah Menengah Agama Persekutuan (SMAP) Boarding School in Malaysia, SMAP Labu in Negeri Sembilan, SMAP Kajang in Selangor and the latest is SMAP Bentong, not exactly in Bentong but Mempaga, Pahang.
-done- 2.39 :good: :tq:

mohankasi

Port Dickson Roundabout

Postby mohankasi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:36 pm

This is my first time adding a topic here and I would like to correct the path one should take coming from the Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah (065M10X) called Jalan Dato K Padmanathan (065NU72) when going back to Seremban (not able to place arrows indicating direction). One has to take the roundabout as I have shown in the picture and not cut across as it does in the route shown in the map. The road leading to Seremban runs infront of the Balai Polis. When coming from Jalan Pantai (behind Pizza Hut) one should also go around the roundabout, along the route I marked with arrows in the picture. Am sorry if I am going about the wrong way in doing it as I am new here, its the best I can do for now.

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Re: Port Dickson Roundabout

Postby fancheng » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 pm

mohankasi wrote:This is my first time adding a topic here and I would like to correct the path one should take coming from the Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah (065M10X) called Jalan Dato K Padmanathan (065NU72) when going back to Seremban (not able to place arrows indicating direction). One has to take the roundabout as I have shown in the picture and not cut across as it does in the route shown in the map. The road leading to Seremban runs infront of the Balai Polis. When coming from Jalan Pantai (behind Pizza Hut) one should also go around the roundabout, along the route I marked with arrows in the picture. Am sorry if I am going about the wrong way in doing it as I am new here, its the best I can do for now.

Hi mohankasi,

I tested in Nuvi are ok. I don't have newest version of Papago. I already report to bro sunn.

BTW May you help us for clear on this error, from which coordinate to destination coordinate.

Thank You.

mohankasi

Re: Port Dickson Roundabout

Postby mohankasi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Thank you for the response and allow me to try explaining again. I will start at Restoran Kari Kepala Ikan Deen ( 065NU70), which is along Jalan Dato K Padmanaban. If I need to go to Immaculate Conception Church ( 065RMHM) which is along Jalan Seremban, I need to go around the PD Roundabout (065M10Y). I can't just cut across at the junction which comes just after Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara Malaysia PD (065L3FW). The road too need to be changed from Jalan Port Dickson to Jalan Seremban. This is the road leading out of the roundabout, across the defunct railway line, and infront of the Police IPD Port Dickson (065K5RS) to the Church. Am attaching another picture of the journey. My journey is coloured green. The blue colored journey is wrong and needs to be corrected. But if I am from Jala Seremban and need to go Restoran Kepala Ikan Deen I just go straight, infront of the IPD, Jabatan Pendafaran and to the Restoran. Another issue here is if one comes along Route No.5, and needs to go to the church, you need to go around the roundabout too. The defunct railway line runs in between the two roads, Jalan Dato K Padmanaban and Jalan Seremban (named Jalan Port Dickson (066J84R) in Papago S1) Hope I have made it clearer now.
-done- 2.39 :good: :tq:

Return to “N.Sembilan Map Feedback”