pusing

Moderators: doraemon, Moderators, Regional Mappers

musangking
Valued Contributor

pusing

Postby musangking » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Bro Doraemon,

Here are some tracks near Pusing town.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by doraemon on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: collected for edit...

doraemon
Polygon Mapper

Re: pusing

Postby doraemon » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 am

Bro musangking,

You can actually place waypoints for your road names in the GDB file. Its simplier for you to do it and also for the mapper to update into the map.

2nd thing is there are no taman name?

OngCC
Senior Mapper

Postby OngCC » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Submitted in MSM before, I already updated it in my map. You are wasting bro doraemon times for doing double job... :mrgreen:
Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs.
http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11630

musangking
Valued Contributor

Postby musangking » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Bro OngCC,

Sorry for newbie wasting anyone's time trying to submit tracks that are not shown in the current MFM map :prayer:

I did PM Bro Doraemon asking if I should sumbit the tracks since I only did it recently using 2.29. The reply was affirmative hence it is posted here.

Bro Doraemon, sorry. The track covers a few tamans linked together as shown by the various road name sets. Will do a better job next time. Still learning. :prayer:

ronchan
Polygon Mapper
Location: IPOH mali (Ruvo Avox UMPC + 探险家Columbus V-700 + GMPC / nRoute, HTC touch dual + GMXT)

Postby ronchan » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:18 am

musangking wrote:Bro OngCC,

Sorry for newbie wasting anyone's time trying to submit tracks that are not shown in the current MFM map :prayer:

I did PM Bro Doraemon asking if I should sumbit the tracks since I only did it recently using 2.29. The reply was affirmative hence it is posted here.

Bro Doraemon, sorry. The track covers a few tamans linked together as shown by the various road name sets. Will do a better job next time. Still learning. :prayer:

Good job anywhere! This place was under my watch list actually. :thumbsup:
House Number Project - begin from your house.

Return to “PRK Archives”