psgill

Re: F-PRK Feedbacks

Postby psgill » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:28 am

Added places in Siputeh:-
Sikh Temple
Sek Keb Siputeh
Few taman perumahan

Done! 363 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

johnnytan19

Postby johnnytan19 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:41 pm

I searched for Bandar Universiti and found 2 in the PC. But using 60CSx to search, Bandar Universiti, Seri Iskandar is missing. Can someone please correct? Thanks.

:rox:
Regards

Johnny

OngCC
Senior Mapper

Postby OngCC » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:25 pm

johnnytan19 wrote:I searched for Bandar Universiti and found 2 in the PC. But using 60CSx to search, Bandar Universiti, Seri Iskandar is missing. Can someone please correct? Thanks.

:rox:

No problem for me to search...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs.
http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11630

johnnytan19

Postby johnnytan19 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:19 am

Thanks OngCC.

Sorry if I did not explain clearly. I searched using Mapsource in PC under 'Feature' for 'Bandar Universiti' and obtained 2 places - one in Batu Pahat and the other in Seri Iskandar. Then using my gps to search under 'Cities' category I only obtained one place in Batu Pahat.

However when I searched my gps under 'All POI' only the Bandar U in Seri Iskandar appeared. Same result as your screenshot.

My question is if there are 2 'Bandar Universiti' as shown by the 'Feature' search, why are the gps search results different depending on the category of search? Sorry if the questions are dumb as I am not a tech savvy person. :oops:
Regards

Johnny

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 am

Corrections in Kampar - KFC & Pizza Hut should be on the opposite side of Jln Idris

Done! 363 - OngCC

yongyl
Valued Contributor

Postby yongyl » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:10 am

1. Pls remove SJK(T) Bagan Serai and the fire station from the positions indicated.
2. Relocate SK Matang Buluh.
3. Rename Jalan Shahbandar to Jalan Mahsuri.

Done! 363 - OngCC

OngCC
Senior Mapper

Postby OngCC » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:13 pm

johnnytan19 wrote:Thanks OngCC.

Sorry if I did not explain clearly. I searched using Mapsource in PC under 'Feature' for 'Bandar Universiti' and obtained 2 places - one in Batu Pahat and the other in Seri Iskandar. Then using my gps to search under 'Cities' category I only obtained one place in Batu Pahat.

However when I searched my gps under 'All POI' only the Bandar U in Seri Iskandar appeared. Same result as your screenshot.

My question is if there are 2 'Bandar Universiti' as shown by the 'Feature' search, why are the gps search results different depending on the category of search? Sorry if the questions are dumb as I am not a tech savvy person. :oops:
'Bandar Universiti' is under residence group, perhaps will change it to city in future...
Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs.
http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11630

yongyl
Valued Contributor

Postby yongyl » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Taman Yakin Mesra, Sungai Siput.

(Offset: E3.0, N4.5)

Done! 363 - OngCC

jeffami

Postby jeffami » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Gunung Lang, Taman, has been changed to Desa Lang Damai and the position corrected on the map. This is a new taman and owners are starting to move in to the houses.
Desa Lang Damai.gdb
Desa Lang Damai.jpg

Done! 364 - OngCC

wonga

Postby wonga » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:09 am

Road name for 2 unname roads... if possible change 12a to 12A too,
and 1 new road (no name)

Done! 364
'12A' will display as '12a' in Garmin's software... - OngCC

Return to “PRK Archives”