What should we do to this troll?

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
jararaca

What should we do to this troll?

Postby jararaca » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:58 pm

i am disappointed with MFM. after much looking...MFM for some reasons deleting the threads again.
I prefer locking if it is necessary. but deleting, a no no. Where is the transparency?

There seems to be zero problems with the Garmin devices. Whether it is bashing or cursing.
But with local devices that is a diff stories. Are we getting threats from them and asking delete threads?
Esp. when comments are not favorable to them?

MFM is not even allowed to compare PND devices. How ridiculous? That is a shame.
Strangely, why are we generate free maps for them if we are not treated with respect and kena F#$# left right and center and need to kautow.

or we have MFM's kaki doing their biddings here?

Otherwise, removing all the sub forums and just talk about maps and nothing else.

MFM should make it clear of its stand.
My other nick is with 1000 posts. :)

jararaca

Example of....

Postby jararaca » Sat May 01, 2010 5:59 am

Does the X3 icon look familiar ?

Good morning people...rise and shine.

what took you so long...fool.
Please adhere to Forum Rules 1 & 3
there was a review many weeks ago but kena deleted.

Falo me is a knock down version of papa go old X3 by ......., taiwan. their website: http://www.papago.com.tw
it is created to address fhe OEM market which couldn't selling X5/X6 because one party has already got the exclusive rights.
of course, you know who lah.

.... should have come clean on this. ....... downgraded the software. Did a poor UI (user interface)
it was done in such a hurry, it is full of bugs. Suckers like you are here bcos most of your find problems in your unit. bug, maps or hardware.

it did manage to fool some that ....actually developed the software! then pig can fly too. .

... is also kind of a lazy company. there N 520 unit is off the shelf unit from APK, china. They didn't even bother improve and enhance anything. the UI is also out of date, this very first generation UI done by the manufacturer. and its competitor "way where "is slightly better.
just go to alibaba.com and key in "gps". sure your will find your sen so nic there.

Then i can't blame .... either. they are the second tier hardware distributor and zero experience in GPS. but wanted to hurry into the market with a map solutions which everyone else is considering to be sub-standard at its present form. ie.just compare falo me with X5/X6 lah.

OK..read it before it disappear.

good lucks and have funs.

jararaca

Re: Sensonic N520 GPS

Postby jararaca » Sat May 01, 2010 7:11 am

To be fair to Sensonic, I have the N520 and quite satisfied with it,

my uncle from Kampung told me he is very satisfied with his Sony 29" flatCRT TV for the past 15 years.
until he saw the latest 52" LED Samsung. Now he feels totally not satisfied.

My point - you got any reference for your satisfaction? Just do a comparisons.
Or any members here like to downgrade their X5/X6 to falo me.

Issues of MFM maps.

I'm only disenchanted with their publication that the users can update the map with MFM. That's the reason why I
bought the unit.

To be fair to Sensonic, they shouldn't have mislead the buyers like you. while it is clearly not there - yet.
All buyers should really contact sensoni c for a direct answers.

a little thou.
Geee. vendor launch a new navi. their users are here for maps.
what is the beef for MFM. a share of their profit? any value propositions for MFM?

jararaca

Re: Sensonic N520 GPS

Postby jararaca » Sat May 01, 2010 2:37 pm

I find it and Insult for you to lable us as Sucker's and Fools. We are all here because we know MFM maps are compatible with Maction's software and in this case FaLoMe. If you even bother to use both sides of your brain you can tell Maction developed the software.

Don’t take it literally; it is suppose to be a bit of satirical ways to brighten up things. :mrgreen:
it meant to add a little salts to the wound but not to insults. no need rules here and there lah! :D

Now, questions for thou.

Why maction does not want to make falome.exe to read the standard x3/x5 MFM files? If it does, Presto..problem solved.

Ok…go outside and get a life!

p/s hairan..thread ini belum mati lagi. abang saya senyap saja.

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Re: What should we do to this troll?

Postby antyong (retired) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi members,

I would like to highlight the antics of this member and what I consider as trolling. This member claims that his other nickname is one that had amassed 1000 posts. Based on the most recent statistics, only 10 MFM members have >1000 posts. I think he had gotten confused. His 1000 posts may be at MSM. If he is really sincere, I hope he will reveal his true self. If he is sincere, I hope he accept my invitation to meet face to face.

Above are some of his wisdoms....I had highlighted parts which are clearly baseless.

MFM forum should be used for exchange of information. It is not for cowards who hide behind a nickname to make baseless accusations against other parties. Controlling trolls is very difficult. We can delete posts and ban the users but they will only come back and posts more. I welcome everyone to read his posts below and his other posts and decide for yourself his sincerity.

sharui787

MFM is under siege

Postby sharui787 » Sat May 08, 2010 10:47 pm

If you are not the inner circle of MFM, you might not aware of recent events.
Yes, Bro and sisters, MFM is under siege but not by steven seagal.

1) We have expunged all threads which is related to this company who distribute a software based on our free map and it is not garmin!

All product reviews, comments and even comparison etc etc. are all being quietly deleted.
Bcos, We have received a direct and indirect legal threats from this company. If we do not do so, this company will make us - "feel sorry". They are a berhad and got tons of money to bury us with if we don't comply. We are afraid and very afraid.
Out site admin also decided to shut down his blog as a result. Despite deleting threads are a clear violation of our own forum’s rules.

2) To prove the point, this company recently spent a quarter page in the star on behalf on the taiwanese developer to flex its muscle on its monopoly of the brands in Malaysia. Will not hesitate to take legal action against anyone who infringe on the product. Even though there is no clear authorization for the developer for them to do so. They syiok sendiri.

3) There is also wide;y believe that this company also objected strongly with the introduction of OEM copy of falo me. against the generating a free map for it

4) By monopolizing on the software and control of the Free Map. MFM also helping this company making lots and lots monies. Why are we allowed this continue to happen?

5) The developer recently resorted to pirating and reverse engineering the MFM map for falo me. That is a very dangerous precedence. They can release all future maps using our april 2010 Data like what they are doing now. They stole from us. Malsingmap might have stolen a few tracks from us. They stole the entire maps. TQ MFM.

6) We also partly blame ourselves for being cowed in submission. We have weak leaders and may be a conflict of interests. We failed to raise awareness among the users and draw resources, seeking legal advices if necessary.

7) Many members are disillusions. Some wanted none of it. Some leaving. Some waits and see. some retired.

jararaca

Re: What happen to our JCV master "edchuang (retired) " ????

Postby jararaca » Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Bro yong should address the issues head on. but he doesn't.
or he does not have the courage? or conflicts of interest?

Whether i am posting trolls, i leave to the members to decided.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7755

i see no rebuttals on my postings. except it is "clearly baseless"

Yes, i will be joining bro ed too.

malfreego

This is what we should do to this troll?

Postby malfreego » Sun May 09, 2010 10:17 pm

In regards to what "jararaca" aka "Fxxxxxx Kxxx" who has posted in viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7755

MFM should consider reviewing the truth identity of those who are posting with their own motive and not considering any other consequences or legal complication that could lead to closure of the MFM forums or Admin and Moderators indict by party involve.

Jararaca company did not manage to secure the licence of the said software, therefore are bitter about it. Please do not get MFM involve in your Business Politics, whatever issue you have with Papago is your own problem, why don’t you go pursue this matter directly with Papago!

In the event if MFM still continue to release Papago Maps, MFM should consider having the terms and condition with Papago, Company that are Black Listed example the above said company should NOT BE ALLOW TO USE MFM MAPS for commercial resale purpose.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Last edited by OngCC on Tue May 11, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Real name masked.

Return to “Community Hall”