If you have any ideas to help MFM improve, please post your suggestions here. In 2009, we had received some good suggestions and managed to implement most of it, making MFM and MFM map better in the process.
Looking forward to more suggestions for 2010
- sharkteef: MFM Thailand map - this is already ongoing. Progress will depend on feedback and member participation
- add4rum: SG-only POI map - ok. will do soon
- comeonesticks: JV for Garmin - I don't think it is possible any time soon or possibly for ever
- muurali: group tracking - hard to arrange for mutually free time. Also lack of untracked areas except East Coast, East M'sia or Thailand)
- fruitplus: follow official name for govt POIs - will be implemented soon
- wahladino: mapping classes - from past experience, many members are not interested in mapping. Time was wasted to satisfied member curiousity. Mapping is now taught privately to those who shows strong interest
- james_lee: more voice prompts - just let us know which junctions requires voice prompts at our feedback forum
- sivanya51: "Thanks" button - our forum software does not have this feature. Will await for its implementation in the future
- kee020041: create marine map - sure! Will wait for your contributions!
- cstanpj: POI for Commissioners for Oaths - very helpful link. Now we need volunteers to mark this address as waypoints
- 9w2yon: option to exclude MFM SRTM contour map - MFM SRTM contour map is not included by default. The map names you see on Mapsource are blank maps
- msibenn: work with nokiamap - the world is not as simple as that. Nokia has to have the desire to work with amateurs like us. They have to be convinced that our data is original, etc, etc
- shideen: ultra-lite version - the disadvantage of creating such version outweighs the advantage significantly. Will explain the details the next time we meet
- vmq6695: add phonics to improve TTS pronunciation - we will probably do so in the future, for Papago