MFM appreciation - say your "thanks" here

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
dragon7

MFM appreciation - say your "thanks" here

Postby dragon7 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:44 pm

To the founders and moderators of Malfreemaps, I just want to express my thanks for your work in sharing the latest maps...you guys really rock! :rox: :good: :tq:

k33lin

Re: I just wanna say that U GUYS ROCK!!!

Postby k33lin » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:05 am

Yo, I really love this forum, MalFreeMaps r really ROCK! Update is super fast!
:good: :tq: :champ:

penanot

Postby penanot » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 am

Agree with both of them... Malfreemaps ROCKS!!!!

Newbie in the forum... From Alor Star. Can't wait to contribute to the community...

:rox: :good:

torquewrench

Postby torquewrench » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm

I totally agree! You guys really rocks! =D>

Initially was using Mapking. Since using Garmin XT on my PDA/phone and using your maps.. It is such a convenience, that I decide to purchase (yesterday) a Garmin Nuvi with malfreemaps map installed. One of my best investment so far! Definitely a keeper.

Keep up the good work guys... Will see where I can contribute to this community.

Safe driving guys! :peace:

aiM

Shock!!

Postby aiM » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:18 am

Hi,
I'm using NUVi 200 & Mobile XT, with Malaysia Singapore City Navigator 2.72 map. Last time i tried to use malsingmap but it is very difficult to use. One of my friend ask me to try a map from this website. With the previous experience, i just wanna stick to an original Garmin map. As my friend keep on mumbling, i just tried it. BUT, i'm really shock!! This map is WAY better than original map! Thus, i wanna thanks the admin, mapper, and all the forummers here for making this community! I will try to contribute for this community in the future. Long LIVE MALFREEMAPS!!
:rox:
JB Drift Club - Where Johorean Goes Sideways~!

eagletay

Just like to thank to MFM

Postby eagletay » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:27 am

HI MFM,
Like to say THANK YOU!!!

Your map have help me greatly in my first time traveling to Genting and Bukit Tinggi. And I have find custom POI and the POI displayed in map during driving, are extremely useful...

THANK YOU AGAIN

eric10234

Postby eric10234 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Totally agree with everyone here. Malfreemaps is the best map you can get for West Malaysia. :thumbsup:

I have even convinced two of my friends who were previously MSM users to switch over to MFM by telling them the benefits (faster updates, newer maps, no need unlock).

Salute to Bro Antyong and the rest who put in all their time and energy to keep this going! If mappers will be mapping blanks without contributors, contributors won't have maps if not for mappers!

To everyone in MFM, :rox:
:good: and :tq:

J-Slade

Postby J-Slade » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:35 pm

I've tested out both MSM and MFM and I have to say, malfreemaps is definitely very good at what you guys do. Very complete and professional. All the roads in my taman are all so well documented. And the POI are all done very professionally.
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic loaded with Garmin Mobile XT loaded with mfm
www.KnowMoreStuff.com
Everyone wants to know more stuff... Don't you?

alvinool

Postby alvinool » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:30 am

i like the logo while navigating..just switch from malsing map to mfm..thanks for the efforts...

arthurtoo

Re: Free Garmin Community Maps

Postby arthurtoo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:40 pm

hi,

i've just started using malfreemaps yesterday.

just wanted to say thank you to those who made this map possible. really appreciate everyone's contribution. will try my best to contribute back in whatever way i can.

Thank you!!!

Return to “Community Hall”