Masmap copying MFM data!

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
indrapr
Valued Contributor

Re: So who is copying who?

Postby indrapr » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:41 pm

To avoid misunderstanding, perhaps someone can help to translate bro tokong's original message in English? I tried using Google Translate but the translation result is not really too good.

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:23 pm

tokong wrote:Please forgive my use of Chinese published, is because my English is really Ltd.

### In fact, I really want to know you opened the intention of this post, as well as the original start-up wishes MFM Forum!

Who copy who is really so important?

Start from the end of the year my contact gps, further study and the use of tracklog to do mapedit!
Sad truth, with true gps easily, no matter where go can be very effective for my services! Very convenient indeed! Remember that maps are used msm v230 ...
Say Luyao horse people really use the map found on a long time there is lot of wrong places, and then the map will also be out of MFM, which can be true people are pleasantly surprised ah! !
However, by using the error are the same ah? Fortunely, quick update! ! These people welcome! !

Masmap should be informed prior to redo the map, put map in the wrong place to improve,
Thanks again significantly in the msm can afford at the same time because a shared ideal. Masmap So I became the mapper!

I do not know why the msm and MFM-court, but I think we would all prefer the U.S. put a map of Malaysia to do a good job, so that all people have benefilted from the use of, the Convenience! !
This is also my mapper add masmap become the main driving force and reason! ! I also believe that all users tracking is the same! !
At that moment, the MFM maps beauty grow, but the map still exist on the msm v230 error, by re-map the convenience, why not put all together well?
However, in order to avoid "copyright" issue, while respecting the original author, at the time of preparation for the retention of the original author left the message (that you see me)!

If you are true people, found that the label at the same time, I think you should also found differences betwwen the two map it! !
To look farther, friends! !

Of course, if you or all the original author, then do not want to! ! I will be happy to re-make the change for you! !

Cheers.

:rox:
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Postby sharkteef » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:28 pm

my eyes are stained by babelfish's translation.
:ko: :ko: :ko:

i would like 2 minutes of my life back reading what u posted bro alyem. lol. jk jk.

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:34 pm

That's the direct translation from Chinese bro...

I dun wan to translate on my own and I dun know chinese. , as it would come out hanky panky, twisting the word.

hehehe :thumbsup: =P~
73, 9w2yyl

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:38 pm

My goodness... where on Earth did you study English or Chinese? Don't complain Bro sharkteef at least he tried... :mrgreen: .. cheers! .. :peace:
Common Sense Is Not Common.

edchuang (retired)
Regional Mapper (retired)
Location: Shah Alam (GMXT+i-Blue747 Logger, Holux GPSmile62 Pro)

Postby edchuang (retired) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:41 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol: Bro Alyem, fantastic translation :thumbsup: I almost laugh out of my stomach!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by edchuang (retired) on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

indrapr
Valued Contributor

Postby indrapr » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Bro alyem, that's exactly the translation result if we use Google translate. :) Seems that Google translation tools are not really that good, after all. :)

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:43 pm

moeyhc wrote:My goodness... where on Earth did you study English or Chinese? Don't complain Bro sharkteef at least he tried... :mrgreen: .. cheers! .. :peace:

hahahaha... bro translated by computer Microsoft Office 2007. May be can ask Bill Gate... hehehhe :thumbsup:
73, 9w2yyl

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

indrapr wrote:Bro alyem, that's exactly the translation result if we use Google translate. :) Seems that Google translation tools are not really that good, after all. :)

Emmm Google may be..
73, 9w2yyl

imantulen

Postby imantulen » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

gosh!!!!
:ko: :ko: :ko:
:frus: :frus: :frus:

Return to “Community Hall”