PH NAVI MAP UPDATE

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
ICEN

PH NAVI MAP UPDATE

Postby ICEN » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Good day. may i ask if any of you have an update PHILIPPINE MAP. im using PIONEER AVIC-F7302 and it uses PAPAGO X8.5. tried calling PAPAGO phils. but to my suprise they don't have and any software update even if i am willing to pay. thanks in advance to all and have a safe trip everyone !!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Tsu

Re: PH NAVI MAP UPDATE

Postby Tsu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:33 am

ICEN

Postby ICEN » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:07 am

hi sir, thanks for the advise..but my problem is my car unit(pioneer avic-f7302) only uses PAPAGO ... :(

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 pm

In Philippines, there is a community that provides non commercial community updated map but unfortunately for you only in Garmin format :cry:

Link : http://roadguide.ph/

If yo unwilling to change your headset, best go get a Garmin Nuvi set where you can use ours or their community map

ICEN

Postby ICEN » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:16 pm

hi, thanks for the info...you read my thoughts .. planning to change my cars head unit :(

silverbeauty wrote:In Philippines, there is a community that provides non commercial community updated map but unfortunately for you only in Garmin format :cry:

Link : http://roadguide.ph/

If yo unwilling to change your headset, best go get a Garmin Nuvi set where you can use ours or their community map

Return to “Community Hall”