Where are the Garmin (cGPSmapper) maps?

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
pooschey

Re: Where are the Garmin (cGPSmapper) maps?

Postby pooschey » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:12 am

silverbeauty wrote:
pooschey wrote:
tympg wrote:Temporarily, here's the MediaFire download link for MFM-Garmin-121126.exe:

MFM-Garmin-121126.exe

Just arrived in Phuket yesterday afternoon. Took a drive to a couple of my usual haunts and found that there're some strange
things happening, that wasn't there with my earlier map from feb. at some point in the routing, it decided that the best way to the destination is a straight line. My destination was saved as a Favourite in my 255.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Your POI may be too far away from road. :-k

I've been using these POIs for the past few years with no problems . This is the first time it's happening

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:46 am

pooschey wrote:
silverbeauty wrote:

I've been using these POIs for the past few years with no problems . This is the first time it's happening

Without you providing more details such as from where to where ( with mapsource co-ordinates ) we can just speculate :-'

pooschey

Postby pooschey » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:33 am

silverbeauty wrote:
pooschey wrote:
silverbeauty wrote:

Without you providing more details such as from where to where ( with mapsource co-ordinates ) we can just speculate :-'

I only have my iPad with me, so I can't give more details than I can now. I'll do that when I'm back after next week.

mikrin

Postby mikrin » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 pm

does the map work for nuvi 50LM?

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:20 am

mikrin wrote:does the map work for nuvi 50LM?

Yes

mikrin

Postby mikrin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 am

so after download the file...i transfer it to my garmin what folder?? pls kindly advise...really in need of help.....thanks....

mikrin

Postby mikrin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 am

anyone can help pls...

bisaro

Postby bisaro » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:44 am

mikrin wrote:so after download the file...i transfer it to my garmin what folder?? pls kindly advise...really in need of help.....thanks....

Yes bros and sisters, any sifus around?

Been MIA long time until I got a 50LM recently. I would like to know that too. I tried copying to map but it seems to mess up as it overrides the file in there. There is a hidden folder name .system with a few 50 plus meg files in there whgich I assume must be some MFM or Malsing stuff. Any gurus can help? I want to have both our MFM NT 30 from Garmin and our weekly updated maps which includes Thailand and also seem to be more in detail than the Garmin MFM one.

How to have the best of both worlds? :peace:
mfm - Many Friendly Maniacs.

Return to “Community Hall”