Please Do Not SPAM!!

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
CmyCruiser

Re: Please Do Not SPAM!!

Postby CmyCruiser » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Ahem... I am now the same and still the VERY original Cruiser after all lah... some script screw ups I was informed... OK... no problems on this, will soon be taken care of and I'll be able to retain my copyright Cruiser avatar...

Don't get confused hahh... and the plot si NOT thickening... just got bugged like all scripts are... anyone should be familiar with such by now... lets focus and continue the new path... WOOT!!

I am both... Cruiser and CmyCruiser respectively...!!!

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:07 pm

CmyCruiser wrote:Ahem... I am now the same and still the VERY original Cruiser after all lah... some script screw ups I was informed... OK... no problems on this, will soon be taken care of and I'll be able to retain my copyright Cruiser avatar...

Don't get confused hahh... and the plot si NOT thickening... just got bugged like all scripts are... anyone should be familiar with such by now... lets focus and continue the new path... WOOT!!

I am both... Cruiser and CmyCruiser respectively...!!!

Bro Cruiser, maybe you cannot access because you did not heed Bro Antyong "suggestion" to not use "Bold" letters .... so can you start to use normal fonts ..... :mrgreen:

FauSham
Location: Kelantan [Legend Cx / Nuvi 200(Damage) / Nuvi 760 / Nuvi 265W(New)]

Postby FauSham » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:08 pm

:D CmyCruiser a.k.a Cruiser, BIG font allowed in MFM?
:-k Huerm..... Cfu Antony... Take this men to jail.... he do SPAM also..... :cry: He do FONT SPAM....

:thumbsup: Cruiser.....
FauSham @ Malaysia & Singapore Free Maps - MalFreeMaps
AMATEUR RADIO CALLSIGN: 9W2WFN

CmyCruiser

Postby CmyCruiser » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:10 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
Bro Cruiser, maybe you cannot access because you did not heed Bro Antyong "suggestion" to not use "Bold" letters .... so can you start to use normal fonts ..... :mrgreen:

NAP lah.... new things and new manners can always adapt lah...heheh... thanx brudder SB. this size OK but bolded yahhh... wah kuah boh mah...??? \:D/

Oopz... I have in the meantime arranged with "Cruiser" that I will stop posting under this new but shortlived handle >> CmyCruiser. ./.. So, Ciao everyone... back to my old skin...heheh.

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Aaah, the recently created new "CmyCruiser" handle is nicely kept back in locker for next decennial...who knows??? :-'

Alright, got quite used to this community of paiseh remarks and the limited tolerance with font sizes etc... actually, colored and enhanced messages means much more and it is also creative with natural beauty... for the eyes as well.

I learn this from other Forums and the exchange becomes much more interactive and enjoyable too.
However, NAP if you guys prefer to see black & white postings... it is quite dull y'know... but its your choice and I'll respect it. :thumbsup:

So, what's the latest on the front lines gathered here? I noticed many names I've read & exchanged in the MSM Forum... it will need awhile getting used to being here... one good thing is, you don't have Customs Check whenever one hops back & forth... :mrgreen:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:33 pm

FauSham wrote: He do FONT SPAM....

:thumbsup: Cruiser.....

:tease: no more lah... you stayed too long in Pahang jungle yoh... :evil:

Soooo, you noticed hahhh, them BIG fonts?? :mrgreen: :-'

Welcome to the new plantation where FREE maps are available... no Ringgits requested here. :evil:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:44 am

Topic Locked as advised.
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

Return to “Community Hall”