Welcome to malfreemaps

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Re: Welcome to malfreemaps

Postby alharis299 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:41 pm

eddy_duyung wrote:Dear Mod,

Just curious to know,why there is no update for MFM map for almost 2 month now,really scared...hope if somebody can give some explanations here.What i saw last update was MFM 150622.THX

Got updates as usual but MOD having problem with page update,
always check it here for latest map.

viewtopic.php?p=198267#p198267

:rox:

eddy_duyung
Contributor
Location: Tinggi Island,Johore. Garmin Mobile XT,nüvi 50LM,nüvi 880,nüvi 255W,nüvi 2465

Postby eddy_duyung » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:48 am

Thx for explanations,really missed the 2nd post..because normally the download link was at 1st post...
Nokia 5800XM , Garmin nüvi 50LM,Garmin nüvi 880,Garmin nüvi 255W,Garmin nüvi 2465

foocheongho

Postby foocheongho » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi, I am in Singapore. I have a Way Way GPS Q4033. I have problem with the touch screen and hence, cannot use the GPS at all. I tried calling the service centre in Toa Payoh but they say they are not the service centre. I call the place in Ubi Blk 3014A Ubi Road 1, #05-03, they also say they are not the service centre. Can you help to direct me to where i can get help? Thanks....

Return to “Community Hall”