** THE EVENT of MfM 1st Anniversary IPOH GG - 30th Aug

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
singawon
Valued Contributor

Re: MfM 1st Anniversary IPOH GG With Bro antyong - 30th Aug 09

Postby singawon » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:38 am

moeyhc wrote:Today I discover that Sista sharkteef is the most elegant and charming lady I have met for a long long long time...

I do understand your absent for the group photo.... nonetheless... Your present at our GG surely enlighten the whole environment. Nice meeting you my Fair Lady... cheers!

I would say she is beauty cannot describe with word, must see her in real person.

Nice to meet you, bro moey...
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 am

Bravo =D> , bravo =D> , bravo..... =D> =D> =D> to the Ipoh mali contingent. Ronchan and guys, you all really did a good job in organising this event.

It was fun all the way. \:D/
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

stimix

Postby stimix » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 am

Ehhh I'm there-lah :peace: :

Stimix (Medium).jpg

sharkteef wrote:stimix no come, he FFK !

unker stimix u must responsible liaoooooooooo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
ImageImage

k5011
Polygon Mapper

Postby k5011 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 am

=D> =D> =D> thanks all organizer :tq: :good:
Image Image Image

imantulen

Postby imantulen » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 am

robo wrote:
ronchan wrote:From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank EACH and every one of you who have turn up to make this GG a success. :prayer: THANK YOU! :tq: :rox:

Thanks to you too! Without you and the Perak crews, it won't happen! You guys set the new benchmark for other to follow. Appreciated. It was a great & successful GG I ever attend before! Especially I meet bro Shark.

And who would forget that moment of suspense, when you shouted out: SHARK!!!!!!!! - you could actually hear a pin drop, it was that dead silence for a moment.... :mrgreen:

At that point of time, the pinky lady cum mat rempit cip, felt the moment of TRUTH has finally arrived, feeling cornered & ready to be slaughtered, panty completely dropped........ :finga:

And thus he said:
sharkteef wrote:i tot got alot of people wan beat me up and take my lunch money

:lol: :lol: :lol:

email2me
Valued Contributor

Postby email2me » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:32 am

:peace: :thumbsup: :rox:
Malaysia and Singapore dedicated website for Food Point Of Interest or commonly known as Food POI. GPI and GDB available for download. All foods tested with photos.

email2me
Valued Contributor

Postby email2me » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 am

Coming Up Soon .................

Malaysia and Singapore dedicated website for Food Point Of Interest or commonly known as Food POI. GPI and GDB available for download. All foods tested with photos.

imantulen

Postby imantulen » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:00 pm

Here's the online version:
http://74.125.19.132/translate_c?hl=en& ... N20sy98wuw
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E-map production site to exchange ideas on Member ‧ Yi reaction heat

* 霹靂 Perak

2009-08-31 10:12 2009-08-31 10:12

出席衛星導航系統電子地圖製作網站交流會的會員拍全體照,坐者左3起:陳西就和楊志豪。 Attended the satellite navigation system electronic map production site to the members of the exchange of the entire photo shoot, seated in three from the left: Miss West on and Yang Zhihao. (圖:星洲日報) (Photo: Sin Chew Daily)

(霹靂‧怡保)衛星導航系統電子地圖製作網站論壇會員,週日(8月30日)在怡保火車站舉辦第一屆會員交流會,有超過70名來自各地的會員出席,場面熱烈。 (Ipoh Perak ‧) satellite navigation system of electronic map production site forum member, Sunday (August 30) in the Ipoh Railway Station will be holding the first members of the exchange, with more than 70 members from around the world attended the scene lively.

出席這次交流會的會員,全部都是在這網站http://www.malfreemaps.com註冊的發燒友,他們都攜帶本身的GPS衛星導航系統出席,每個人也獲贈一個印有怡保地圖的紀念性水杯。 Members present at this seminar are all in this web site http://www.malfreemaps.com registered fans, they all carry their own GPS satellite navigation system present, everyone will receive a commemorative map printed Ipoh of cup.

活動負責人陳西就受訪時表示,平時會員都是通過網站論壇交流,這次的交流會可讓會員直接會面交流。 Activities director, Chen West on the interview says that he and members are via the website forum for the exchange, this exchange will enable members to meet directly to exchange.

他說,目前這網站已擁有約1萬2000名會員,平均每15分鐘有100個點擊率。 He said that this site has approximately 12000 members, on average every 15 minutes with 100 hits.

這網站論壇管理者楊志豪指出,這網站在去年9月創立,每週一(8月31日)都會定時上載最新的地圖給網友免費下載。 The website forum administrator Yang Zhihao pointed out that the Web site created last September, every Monday (August 31) will be regularly uploaded to-date map to the User free download.
星洲日報/大霹靂‧2009.08.30 Sin Chew Daily / Big Bang ‧ 2009.08.30

ronchan
Polygon Mapper
Location: IPOH mali (Ruvo Avox UMPC + 探险家Columbus V-700 + GMPC / nRoute, HTC touch dual + GMXT)

Postby ronchan » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Thanks bro imantulen for the Google translation.

Now ronchan = miss west on = chen west. :lol:

Google translate 死的人多。 :tease:
House Number Project - begin from your house.

simonysc

Postby simonysc » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 pm

some more pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Community Hall”