MyAseanFreeMaps

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Re: MyAseanFreeMaps

Postby sharkteef » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 pm

i love dupe a/c's. come lowyat and lemme troll you.

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:34 am

Bagong wrote:
antyong wrote:
Bagong wrote:The ONLY sensible posting in this thread. The rest are just pipe-dreamers. Sorry guys. Lets take it one step at a time. Baby steps even.

I just LOVE it when a new-registered member make such post. One step at a time...so what is the first baby step? Who are you to say the rest are just pipe-dreamers?

Firstly, let me humbly apologise for calling anybody "pipe-dreamers". No ill-intent really. Antyong, I can sense your sarcasm above. But is it really necessary? I know you are the site administrator, therefore you should have put me down a little easier. I felt that your "Who are you to say..." statement a bit too confrontational. I am here to learn and I have gained quite a lot since joining yesterday. I'm not here to pick a fight with anybody.

Indeed my "Who are you to say..." was confrontational. If you are indeed new to this community then you know nothing of the effort put in by those you called "pipe-dreamers" and underestimated the efforts they are capable of. When your first post is to call others "pipe-dreamers", what kind of response do you expect? My response was from the point of view of a mapping enthusiast who had witnessed the power and productivity of collective mapping effort.

Yet what was said had been said. You are welcome to share with us your opinion why you think we are all "pipe-dreaming". Otherwise welcome to MFM and make yourself at home. Perhaps you will discover the interest of mapping and will be part of our mapping team in the future :) Definitely possible and not a ..dream :wink:

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 am

The dream ... the vision if I may underscore is like one step for MFM but has now shown & proven to be a footprint of many devoted and dedicated Mappers within the Mapping Industry... however smallish it may now appear... for the moment.

No dreaming here nor thru the pipes but whistling tall & sweet among all involved... :-'

:welcome: brudder Bagong and discover the strength from day to day with developments met so all who share and want to share knows the depth of struggle, times sacrificed and joy created for all who wish to manifest being at places made possible by the hidden faces within this Forum.... :thumbsup:

:rox:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

fir3f0x

Postby fir3f0x » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:40 am

bagong, if Malaysia is going to build a bridge somewhere for example penang, they would name it Penang Bridge even if they were building halfway right? u dont name it 1/2 built Penang Bridge or 1/4 built Penang Bridge or whatever right? There's nothing can be done without getting started. And we are now trying to archieve that.

p/s: /k/ is not ur house :p

yongyl
Valued Contributor

Postby yongyl » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:19 am

Dare to dream. MFM is a dream come true! :thumbsup:

mohicans
Valued Contributor

Postby mohicans » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:34 am

yongyl wrote:Dare to dream. MFM is a dream come true! :thumbsup:

Ya we will make it happen as 1 Community..kan?We must compliment each other more to boost all of us up..then we shall see the outstanding results be it on mappers side,tracker hunters etc...betui ka??
"When the grey hair is dead,Magua will eat his heart out"

duke17
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby duke17 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 am

YES, we dream :-k BUT we make it HAPPEN here. :-' \:D/
Garmin Montana 650; Nuvi 2575RLM; BMW Navigator V; Nuvi 205; Garmin Edge 1000; mfm

ajay

Postby ajay » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Bagong wrote:
ajay wrote:newly registered just to post on this thread? :-k
doesn't sound like a total newbie to me

Bro, don't make careless assumptions like that. I do not register "just to post on this thread".
fine. we'll see about that :)
from Garmin Que for Pocket PC to Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile to Nuvi 205W to Papago M9 for Android & now Garmin Nuvi 2576.

duke17
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby duke17 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 pm

ajay wrote:
Bagong wrote:
ajay wrote:newly registered just to post on this thread? :-k
doesn't sound like a total newbie to me

Bro, don't make careless assumptions like that. I do not register "just to post on this thread".
fine. we'll see about that :)

:-k Hmmm... :evil: ...from the other side? :$$: :$$: :$$:
Garmin Montana 650; Nuvi 2575RLM; BMW Navigator V; Nuvi 205; Garmin Edge 1000; mfm

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Most of my tracking visions are arrayed in the pipeline and thanks God it come true! :mrgreen:

Return to “Community Hall”