MFM & Garmin Collaboration

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Ethan

Re: MFM & Garmin Collaboration

Postby Ethan » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:02 pm

I was absent from MFM for a few months...
Now I am back and I see good news like this! Oh yeah!!!

:peace: :peace: :peace:

mj_mohsen

Postby mj_mohsen » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:39 am

after installing the new mfm download from Garmin, you get three options. which combination is better? in fact, is there such a thing as combination when it comes to maps? previously City Navigator and Malsing where selected but I'm guessing only City Navigator was used eh?

sobamy
Polygon Mapper

Postby sobamy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 am

mj_mohsen wrote:after installing the new mfm download from Garmin, you get three options. which combination is better? in fact, is there such a thing as combination when it comes to maps? previously City Navigator and Malsing where selected but I'm guessing only City Navigator was used eh?

Bro, you don't combine maps in the device. You just check only one map of your liking and uncheck the rest.

If you want to combine many maps then you have to use a software, GMapTool, to do the job, but that's another topic.
~~ freely receive ~ freely give ~~

mj_mohsen

Postby mj_mohsen » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 pm

sobamy wrote:
mj_mohsen wrote:after installing the new mfm download from Garmin, you get three options. which combination is better? in fact, is there such a thing as combination when it comes to maps? previously City Navigator and Malsing where selected but I'm guessing only City Navigator was used eh?

Bro, you don't combine maps in the device. You just check only one map of your liking and uncheck the rest.

If you want to combine many maps then you have to use a software, GMapTool, to do the job, but that's another topic.

thanks for helping out a noob bro!

chang1

Postby chang1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi,

Anyone noticed after u downloaded the new MFM from Garmin website into 2465.
The search by post code functions seems to be deactivated.( I was prompted "this function is not available for Singapore." ). Does this mean the new MFM maps doesnt support voice command?? Or is it i'm doing something wrong?.
Last edited by chang1 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

luzfi99

Postby luzfi99 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Congratulations to all mfm members and of course to those who have worked hard that make this collaboration materializes.

:tq: :good:

:rox:

golfaholic

Postby golfaholic » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Congratulations and well done MFM!
Nuvi 3790v loaded with MFM maps

kongi

Postby kongi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Good News... =D> =D>

ch_leong

Postby ch_leong » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:09 pm

I want to sincerely thanks all the mfm members working on this. Thumbs up!

nikolo98

Postby nikolo98 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Wow, been away for a couple of months and I see this upon return! It feels like Christmas has arrived early this year!! =D> =D> =D>

A very heartfelt :tq: and :good: to everyone who contributed and made this work. From the contributors, moderators and everyone involved. Its good to see my favorite map source entering the NT world.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Return to “Community Hall”